3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ViceScar 22.03.20 07:47 pm

Need help! (Shaun White Snowboarding)

Help! The game won't start..the process hangs..but not start
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti1X 22.03.20

The same.

M
Mr.PiT 22.03.20

How to run Shaun White Snowboarding on Windows 7 x64??

M
Mr.PiT 22.03.20

I found a solution. The problem is that on the i7 I have a lot of cores (6), and the game came out long ago and configured, I understand ancient or on XP or on a single core running under x64. Here's how to run on a single core:
in command prompt write: bcdedit /copy {current} /d"Monoprocessor
after there in the command prompt write: msconfig.exe
in the opened window click on tab Download, we choose our Monoprocessor, press advanced settings, set the number of processors 1. All! GME OK, apply and reboot. Now when will re-boot the computer, it will offer you two types of booting(Windows). Choose our Monoprocessor. The computer boots as usual, only works for one core. Go in the game and enjoy.
Source:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22757527

p.s. it works! there was a black screen at startup for 10 seconds, pushed Enter, everything is OK) the game works! no flights, etc. minus, as I understand, one: everytime you have to choose this system at boot if you want to play!((
If anyone knows how to make a game configuration, or to put the team back so it was loaded with a single processor - then write!!

a
aLeXeY_90 22.03.20

How to get coin in Alaska?That satellite dish,the idea of with the ability to jump high but not fly(

I
Igor Ostapenko 22.03.20

There is the same solution as described above, but the operation is more simple and instead of one core to use two or more (depends on how much you have real cores, because we will disable virtual cores) - then the game is still slow will not be on low-end PCs (on CPU i7 930 checked, Windows 10 x64 Pro - works). Displayed in panel Windows startup settings (control Panel\All control panel items\administrative tools - system Configuration -> Boot -> advanced boot options) the number of processors 2 (or more if your processor has 4 cores and 4 threads, it is possible to put 4) instead of automatic choice. Next, click OK, then Apply. Reboot PC and try to run the game. If it starts, but black screen with sounds from the game then close the game and run the file ShaunWhiteSnowboardingGame.exe in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP2 (click on the file, right-click - menu properties and then click on the compatible). Now the game should work. This method is suitable to solve this problem on a multicore CPU (where more than two cores, in particular Intel i7)

G
Guest 18.08.21

I made a patch to implement this:

G
Guest 18.08.21

I made a patch to implement this:

G
Guest 18.08.21

https://github.com/dhermanconsulting/ShaunWhiteSnowboarding/blob/main/README.md