3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spillik 22.03.20 07:47 pm

Does it make sense to buy the game? (Mount & Blade)

Now the incentive on the series discount of 66% in the last 6 hours. So I think to buy. First decided what is best to buy from Pak Full Collection, but there are the usual M&B, which, as it is not needed, but just as there are with Fire and sword, which is quite a lot of bad reviews about nedorabotannost and instability. Then I came to Warband DLC Collection, but hold no desire to play Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition, generally only learned about its existence and people in reviews write that the game is not worth it and better to buy a regular Warband and use the workshop. Who played these additions, what do you say?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIKLAI 22.03.20

Spillik
buy play for two hours and unable to return)

l
luess 22.03.20

Buy. Is the whole world for a long time. A lot of mods. You will not regret.

t
thanxme 22.03.20

Spillik
Napoleonic Wars with better graphics, of course, you can shoot with guns and use bayonets on them, but there is no global map, only battles.
Viking Conquest is a good addition, you can fight on the sea, the graphics are smart, Oh Yes, the stuff there is a no.
Warband: I don't know what is different from the usual M&B, but also interesting.
With fire and sword about Russia, the Commonwealth and stuff like that, also fun.
In General, I will say this, don't look at reviews, look vidosic(like M&Vladara can advise the channel Jeens), or at least try with torrential.

F
Flapp_Flapp 22.03.20

I played 80 hours in warband and 65 with Fire and sword, and not yet tired. Here, you sit and wait when the second part will release. So, what I'm getting at: buy definitely worth it.

S
Spillik 22.03.20

Bought the game, but it turned out does not support Russian language. Downloaded a crack - there is illiterate and servigliano, downloaded another - some soldiers now has no name, only their number in the squad. There is something normal?

T
T6000 22.03.20

Spillik
And I've read and think - what's Stellaris? And then I realize - it's not about that. Here I am persecuted. (h_h)

S
Spillik 22.03.20

T6000

T
T6000 22.03.20

Spillik
Yes, just on the days you receive the global addition Stellaris: Apocalypse and not go out of my mind thinking about it. But the stream looked(who was given a key to it in early access) and my desire subsided slightly! So I'm okay - don't laugh at me good people! A fool I was,but saw the light! :)