3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romualdess 22.03.20 07:47 pm

Saving snaps (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Drank schnapps saving , the result is : the game is not preserved , the arms can not get it with the NPC can not talk (instead of to Rob to stun) in the tub to wash can't sleep I can't . The result , I go drunk and shit to do really can not
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borev 22.03.20

Saving schnapps, this is a mod for safekeeping. )

R
Romualdess 22.03.20

Borev
Was to this day

B
Borev 22.03.20

Romualdess
What decided the snaps to be stored. )

A
Amishor 22.03.20

I understand Borev hints at the difference between just saving schnapps and schnapps?

B
Borev 22.03.20

Amishor
No. I meant the mod to save RAM, after installation which sohranyaya anywhere at any time.

B
Bupycop 22.03.20

Borev
This mod does not allow to remain in any place, at any time, only takes saving schnapps but still does not allow to remain in combat for example.

B
Borev 22.03.20

Bupycop
In combat I haven't tried, but as you move around the map tried several times - all the rules. Line Save game opened and marked in white. Click Save game - OK, and still persists. I don't know, not passed. Ran here and there in remained, and always after to Continue, appear in the save location. And using any download downloaded it as a save location. Now I have ten sohranenok in saves. And in combat, many games can not be saved, just before the battle. Oh Yes, no snaps I have - I empty.
Spoiler

B
Bupycop 22.03.20

Borev
I know myself with this mod and has already played under 260 saves, although the plot was not far away, order a Miller perform. But the battle will remain impossible, even if a cure is not a system allows for the hardcore.

B
Borev 22.03.20

Bupycop
Well, the hell with him with the battle. ))) The main campaign mode is saved when you want. Fuck this schnapps is not needed. I game with checkpoints do not like. You never know in the game there will be a departure of some sort, and everything is new.

B
Bupycop 22.03.20

Borev
Well the system is actually interesting, and here to correct it and will be without fashion play, and then only AutoSave in key areas and 10 saves with their slots. And will remain current with the schnapps with virgins baths or bedtime.