3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 26.09.19 03:30 pm

ETS2 - good or bad? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

+ a lot: the game for so many years and still play it! There are many people who like to just roll on the wagon, not to overtake, cut and blow.
- General car: from the keyboard to play except on the children settings not necessary - the mouse is too fast to control, and the keyboard is so slow; maps, despite the many patches, a lot of places where leaving one wheel on the curb you have to reboot - back in any way, the turns often hardly can go on cars, and personally, I hate: traffic lights in the EU - well, thousands and thousands of times wrote, make a patch, so the lights were duplicated at a crossroads, as English cards!
Of course, people with a steering wheel and pedals when it is played from the soul, and now the game developed and the serious modders have thrown at all. New fashion? It was repainted Cabinet or painting it?..
On the other hand, where's the new game in the same style? - I don't know, tell me)))
27 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 26.09.19

Bearhunt
No new game in the same style, all that is still in development or alpha version in early access, ISI these and enjoy the full program. And as far as the game is good depends on the versions, because in this game, the new version does not mean better, the new version includes all the advantages of the old, plug the new cut is old and so long ago.

_
_BESIK_ 26.09.19

Bearhunt

It so happens that the player begins to turn the patient.It is a very long time to play their beloved game it already seems like kumarit but he still can't put it down because it has no worthy replacement.The solution is simple.You just need to rest normally at least half a year and everything will work out.We're all really looking forward to good graphics dalnoboev and when it comes out no idea.So much sadness.

D
Dr_Livesey 26.09.19

vovangt4
Enlighten about the development and alpha versions please

v
vovangt4 26.09.19

Dr_Livesey
For example, early access to the game On The Road I bought it and follow the development, it is updated frequently and put a lot of things, there were many things earlier than they appeared in ETS, but the game is at the level of alpha, and be in early access, much of it designed and made better than ETS, but you need to wait for the release. Also in development are Alaskan Truck Simulator https://store.steampowered.com/app/849100/Alaskan_Truck_Simulator/ is still being developed. There are still games that I haven't heard anything, so I don't know what condition they're in

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

_BESIK_
I rested for... well a year and a half: sometimes it will start... no, Not that, now pulled again, trying to find torrents of anything even remotely similar, is not found. That's why I like forums: some find the solution of the problems themselves, someone lucky in your search query, even someone that 100 people friends of fans, which are a hundred times more information shoveled)

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

vovangt4
About Steam - well, actually not my topic with my pension, and indeed everything is strange: the fashion for Conan Exiles is free to access and free, but not downloaded)))

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

vovangt4
Yes, about the new version: the biggest disappointment was in the 5th and 6th Civilization)))

s
stormans 26.09.19

vovangt4
I would like to add to your list and this project: https://store.steampowered.com/app/768180/Truck_Driver/

V
Vyxyxol 26.09.19

Bearhunt wrote:
fashion for Conan Exiles is free to access and free, but not downloaded
Well so everything is logical: if you have not bought the game and fashion to it you don't. xD
---
Bearhunt wrote:
There are many people who like to just roll on the wagon, not to overtake, cut and blow.
So, for example, I just love to ride with the cargo in the events of That ride (but now, with the raging Recomposure have a VPN to go), although lately not much ride that in the ETS that in ATS (that's America one more time, rolled). Is a good mod of a truck deliver, and a desire to ride, freewheeling here recently scan 4 series RJL and knocked on 4500 km, from XBS good old school tracks. This is what I - the game lives thanks to mods, if bored, you can roll any mod and enjoy the new (Yes, in quotes) impressions, be it a map, traffic, truck, or trailer.

P
PILOT82T 26.09.19

It is time to think the developers over 3 part,and the engine and graphics are noticeably outdated.

V
Vyxyxol 26.09.19

PILOT82T wrote:
3 part
But it is early, as I already wrote: there is no need to start a new cow when the old still thrives, and produces consistent yields. The plan is to transfer the engine to DX11, maybe even sooner than everyone thinks. You've got to understand that SCS is a small Studio with a staff of ~80 people, and pull 3 of the project will be unable, they just created two separate teams for each game.

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

PILOT82T
I'm afraid that it will be as usual: curled more gigs 70, the count will not be better, and the engine will be old: new engine, it's a new system, and are drawn mainly now to Unreal (though its Creator night zombie dream) and Crysis enjin (Yes, processors will prolong its existence), but unfortunately, they are very weak to work with the physics of the subject. Here's a simple example: WSC Real 09, the game is ancient, not new matter, but does not cease to be amazed at the quality.

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

Muskrat
about the new cow: Android 9.0 works perfectly in windows XP))) Thu spelled out in the manual)))
To the question about buying the game: this is certified and accepted the incentive, I can create there own servers, but here the problem is different: developed third-party fashion, they posted it in the General access to run solo before on a shared server install, but here's the RUB: so in short you( can You) it is clear that steam is dontogenous when the game is already available on the developer's site, steam why its still 3-4 years sells, I mean online games))) My daughter was showing the game in 1992, she was stunned by the graphics, the game is on 3.5 floppy disk))

P
POSTAL_VL 26.09.19

Bearhunt wrote:
the mouse is too fast to control
the setting is adjustable. My friends use mouse control (including the man who plays alone on Г27, and mn for mouse) and don't complain.
Bearhunt wrote:
leaving one wheel on the curb have to restart
And you do not move out. There are special lanes, and where there are fences.
Bearhunt wrote:
turns often hardly can go on cars
of course, if 100+ to go on the tractor with a trailer, you will turn. Usually before a sharp curve are the limit signs
Bearhunt wrote:
the lights in the EU - well, thousands and thousands of times wrote, make a patch, so the lights were duplicated at a crossroads, as English cards!
I'll be surprised, I guess, but the lights on the map are made so that they follow the scheme on real roads in the respective countries
Bearhunt wrote:
developed completely gave up
this is why such thoughts? I decided to update the map likely to upgrade the truck, adds new features

j
jacobs.full 26.09.19

vovangt4 wrote:
in this game, the new version does not mean better
support. I like old more than new.

B
Bearhunt 26.09.19

POSTAL_VL
You when the last time was in the EU? I in 1992 year, and believe me, all the lights from Poland to Italy are duplicated at a crossroads, this French standard SDA. I could continue to crush your arguments, but not interesting, you have too biased a superficial approach that speaks of youthful maximalism, a lecture about puberty and side effects on the younger body I'm too lazy, sorry))

P
POSTAL_VL 26.09.19

Bearhunt
Bearhunt wrote:
I could continue to crush your arguments, but not interesting
So maybe it's because other arguments, but of appealing age no?
Okay, with the lights I may be wrong, but in the Scandinavian and Baltic traffic lights are duplicated. But the rest I'm quite fair

u
ucher.u 26.09.19

Bearhunt wrote:
the mouse is too fast to control, and the keyboard is so slow
Chota I did not notice. Played only kawamichi.
Bearhunt wrote:
where leaving one wheel on the curb you have to reboot - back in any way,
A tow truck can be called in such sluchayah done finally. )
Bearhunt wrote:
what personally pisses me off: the lights in the EU
A tripod and don't hate? )
Finally can not understand the essence of the claim.
Bearhunt wrote:
and where is the new game in the same style?
There is no such. I would like a new game of course, with more advanced features.. but is muffled with this.

v
vovangt4 26.09.19

Bearhunt
In steam nothing complicated and games throughout the year there are often good discounts, and there are seasonal sales, there's discounts on games reaches 75 - 85 percent, in the steam workshop all just signed up and the mod is downloaded, provided that you have bought in steam the game. For example I subscribed to a fashion for the ATS but nothing happened, bought the game, everything is downloaded)))

v
vovangt4 26.09.19

stormans
Not arguing, but when I looked reminded 18 wheels Convoy)))