3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deniz311 22.03.20 07:48 pm

How to raise the hood and lower the visor on your helmet? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

People like to raise the hood? saw the NPC with a raised hood, and in the trailer for the visor on the helmet lowered to a limited view, but do not understand!
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

deniz311
about the hood not in the know, like there's no such thing. And the visor on the helmet lowered the gun when the gun is removed

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 22.03.20

deniz311
for the helmet I know exactly what it automatic when we see a weapon, the hood don't know

w
warr1or2 22.03.20

this is hell, I spent two hours poring over it, and all because I went on a RAID with crappy gear, and in the heat of battle is not convenient to have to collect it all, and I decided to go the way of eloquence and stealth and not the brutal warrior. Common Council - when will the massacre already in the camp looking for the leader of the Polovtsy, or the other guy in the norms ecipe and Lucite all the heavy armor, be sure to look for a sword with good thrusting damage. Bonita healing potions to restore health and not to expose, otherwise it will fight at half HP, after these manipulati Shorty clocked immediately, just pow-fending-waste-pow-pow-fending well, etc.

m
mariartii25 22.03.20

I suggest to go to the above written, the battle bow, long pored with close combat, by the end of the battle my soldiers time to die all. Take a bow, first kill the archers on the tower, then those who are in the middle, the same and the Church.

y
yahustlin 22.03.20

since the visor up? I can not see anything.

g
ghostwolf 22.03.20

yahustlin
only modification to remove it you can just do

F
F1oOD 22.03.20

exploration can and stealth pass, you need to sneak into the barn with the trunk through a hole in the wall, from the chest to pick up Polovtsian armor and run around in it burning barrels with arrows and killing stray cattle.
by this time I was already very pumped and in a good armor, especially without straining put the whole camp at the exploration stage in solo
Shorty killed with two pokes sting