3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syrchoss 22.03.20 07:48 pm

Not working the Slope (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

As I understand it, to Dodge in combat, you need instead of a block, when the sight will be a green shield, push sideways or backwards, ie S/A/D. How much I hadn't tried in combat can't evade in this way.
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vadim81n 22.03.20

Syrchoss
As far as I remember need a jump button to press.

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

The same did not understand as to the side.. it is only a step backwards, which is not bad))

H
Hisant 22.03.20

direction and space. Just the direction naturally not going to work

S
Syrchoss 22.03.20

Thank you all for the answers!

-
-zotik- 22.03.20

He is in plate armor. And why the bias?when you can counterattack and with the standards of the splitter of skulls or shot in the Face to whotnot

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

with the centurion, go coach

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

Spacebar press is not necessary, just a matter of clicking a\s\d have to press a few BEFORE the advent of the green shield, immediately as soon as the strike animation. In training with centurion it's pretty noticeable, it is a pity that there is deviation after 5 ends and was not able to otrabotat. It is important to understand that if you have nowhere to evade, meaning you run into something, then Dodge and never will.

S
Syrchoss 22.03.20

viktorch007
in some of the villages of the centurion, does not remind?)

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

Syrchoss
I mean ? on the main quest of the centurion teaches what the problem with him to work out all ?

S
Syrchoss 22.03.20

viktorch007
I went further in the story and not remember where he was.

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

Syrchoss
well you give, training melee combat sure, as soon as the Mare comes to service you immediately to the centurion drive, at in addition to the required course, there is still a great parry all weapons combinations and you can even train endlessly even with training weapons even with combat

S
Syrchoss 22.03.20

viktorch007
I passed, I can't figure out where to go back to centurion to practice

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

Syrchoss
The city of Rataj, a race from the Northern city gate.

S
Syrchoss 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
thank you