3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MarkusStrog 22.03.20 07:49 pm

Broken stealth murder or bug? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Here's the thing. Having skills in stealthy murder, and applying it when no one sees me or hears, somehow, all the guards in the County knows who is the killer and runs for me, if they have a locator there. Has anyone met with this problem? Because it is great so breaks R - realism and my desire to kill some NPCs secretly.
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NITROOOOO 22.03.20

MarkusStrog
Do not worry this game is just shit bhagavane

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

MarkusStrog
The same thing,wait,fixed, I hope.

D
Den 22.03.20

Sit means in the enemy dormitories under the cover of night, steal from chests, one after the other. And, at some point the guard comes out of nowhere, just a stupid cut scene, che do che do, have attendants or prison. Direct angry. what the fuck stealth...

w
wired_ 22.03.20

Den
Well , all right, the camera has got and so he ran

F
Fun.dor 22.03.20

Den
I don't think this is a bug, there is such a thing as a reaction IISc the sound sometimes basava, upon successful hacking published the sound is not very strong but even so, and if you broke your lock pick will most likely whiff of fried, and basawa it that's what you went to the forbidden territory in the eyes hiski, and came out again after he began to emerge, that will make iisca? of course I will go see who is here noisy...

w
wickd 22.03.20

there is wait for the fix, though the game is good (interesting, beautiful graphics, etc.) but too damp, all the game mechanics are not brought to the level of playability bug in the bug. I have the feeling that the developers don't even test the game. I do not know what was going on kanalah (MB there everything works perfectly) but on PC everything is bad (loading of textures, bugs, etc.) and sit picking Cantiga/the game files and fix all alone no desire, especially when you pre-order the game through steam. waiting for hotfix