3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nominar 22.03.20 07:51 pm

Adeptus Alpinestars (Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor - Martyr)

Launched the test version 0.1.1
Two missions ,one for assassins ,the second for a big guy with a bolter and a sword, nothing interesting of all coins.
Version 0.1.2
Freewheeling patch for the 5+gig ,removed assassins, added three big guy: with a shield and a bolter ,with polumetallam and awesome big bolter). Added different loot ,leveling , star map, etc. Still crashes and stops.
Version 0.1.3
Fixed departures , the curved display and the lack of textures some models , added a couple of different missions.
The game began to look better , waiting for next patch on Friday.
For The Emperor!!!

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Krivopalov 22.03.20

welcome! it would be interesting to continue to read)

n
nominar 22.03.20

Characteristics of the character
Spoiler
Star map
Spoiler
The bridge of our ship
Spoiler
Inventory
Spoiler
Skill tree
Spoiler
The optimization leaves much to be desired ,settings all on ultra 4790к 4.5 +1080 +16 memory issue in the game 25-55 frames depending on the situation ,the example in the video below.
Spoiler

n
nominar 22.03.20

This is a map of the game's development ,it I will cross out what has already been done.
Made on 16.02.2017
Spoiler
Complete walkthrough of one of the missions
Spoiler
Small update ,added three modes.
Demonic invasion on the map a bunch of demonic gates all you need to destroy
The destruction of the bunker to three laser batteries defending the bunker ,all you need to kill.
Hushed weapon on the map scattered turrets ,all you need to kill.
Added launcher and Greatsword.
Co-op for three was more or less to work ,broke some maps ,they are not stupid comes and the game hangs ,waiting for fixes.

F
Folko-ven 22.03.20

Wow,just thrilled points about the morality(Puritan/radical) and the class of psyker! It is a pity that they still for so long.
nominar,thank you so much for the info,keep us posted.

n
nominar 22.03.20

Fixed crashes in missions, plus a handful of small bugs ,Thursday waiting for a big patch + new game client.
A small tip for the pirates game so the servers neocore takes out the loot table loads of enemies, etc , like Diablo, so spiratit unlikely to succeed.

F
Folko-ven 22.03.20

No new news?

N
Neimovernyy 22.03.20

pichal that there will be pirates

K
Kolomiiets 22.03.20

nominar
Any news? I look at her, and still in doubt. As with the playability?

n
nominar 22.03.20

Here's how the year has passed ,I made a huge number of patches and fixes , the game is on track to release and I think the release will be chic ,almost all of the game issues are solved ,added a lot of content and most importantly ,didn't like people - it's sad the speed of the game ,what more is also solved.
Under the text is a video with the latest build of the game.

n
nominar 22.03.20