3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 26.09.19 03:30 pm

\"YouTube\" and stupid bloggers.

Recently friends advised me often to sit in YouTube (in other words watch videos on this online resource.
So I decided to try and see (what is so popular this YouTube)
In the list of the most popular video turned out to be some of the videobloggers. They are the type of taking your position in life, etc.

The worst thing is that their live have no meaning!!! They take off all the ***** and it is for fans to put some thumbs up and bloggers get Lave!!!
The most miserable of them seemed to me a EeOneGui this hypocritical guy off hard thrash! Such nonsense!
And there is what Sasha spielbergs and Mariana ro. Well, they pinned!!
Better go to work!

What do you think about this? ( I suggest not to watch YouTube).
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 26.09.19

P. S. this is my personal opinion. And I don't want to hurt someone's feelings.

F
FoXtrot777 26.09.19

taburetckinvasily wrote:
EeOneGui Sasha spielbergs Maryana ro
These klonov to utube it is necessary to collect on xtube or redtube send.

B
Bog - Imperator 26.09.19

Yeah. In trends there Ultra Treshak's going on. Channel DegraTube about it recounts. But do not forget that YouTube there are normal guys, not Those.

m
masha 26.09.19

I have all the major musical. Listening to music basically.

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.09.19

The author is entirely right. Popular bloggers on YouTube - it's all fuel for the bioreactor.
But on YouTube there are adequate people who invest time and talents in your content.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.09.19

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Recently friends advised me often to sit in YouTube (in other words watch videos on this online resource.
I often go there, shake the desired video (that is, they had, you can watch offline and copy to a flash drive), but *sitting* there? No, why...

taburetckinvasily wrote:
In the list of the most popular video turned out to be some of the videobloggers. They are the type of taking your position in life, etc.
This is nonsense, people suffers from garbage 8) But this is my opinion and it consistently. Although in this way they earn money - maybe that's what did it?

taburetckinvasily wrote:
The worst thing is that their live have no meaning!!
Exactly, but the meaning for them is money. Saddens me a situation where earnings for some are suffering God knows what instead of normal work and work at a normal job, benefiting the community. Even the cashiers and cleaners bring in 100500 times more good than stupid bloggers.

taburetckinvasily wrote:
What do you think about this? ( I suggest not to watch YouTube).
Not to watch nonsense - obviously. There are many interesting things. For example? Channel with auto accidents. Movie reviews, bloopers, gaming, trailers all sorts, and so on.

W
Wing42 26.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Even the cashiers and cleaners bring in 100500 times more good than stupid bloggers.
Better to let the bloggers sitting at home video shoot. The benefits, of course, no, but no harm from them.

n
nik32wpo 26.09.19

I agree, YouTube has slipped into darkness. There are still some politley type schizophrenic kamikaze and other add fuel to the fire with their dislike and kremlebotami, and some with YouTube want to be presidents. The circus is one.

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.09.19

If you don't do politics-politics begins to engage you.)

W
Wing42 26.09.19

shieldandsword
Where such confidence? VKontakte read?

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.09.19

Wing42
"If you are not interested in politics, it does not mean that politics is not interested in you." This quote, which for some reason to like the Bismarck, but actually this phrase belongs to another famous adventurer, the Athenian, Pericles. And then there are the new song on the theme of Pericles.
Bismarck only paraphrased it: If you don't do politics, politics will take care of you.
French writer Montalban: You can not make politics, but still politics deals with you.

W
Wing42 26.09.19

shieldandsword
That's what I understand! That is another thing, another level. It's not tsitatki of Vkontakte for life from the great ancient philosopher, writer, poet Jason Statema.

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.09.19

Wing42
I am very interested in politics and political life. TV it would not look very-very annoying lie buckets on the ears.

W
Wing42 26.09.19

shieldandsword
It's your business.

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.09.19

Wing42
The case is OURS. All this policy is by and large to one question: WHERE's OUR MONEY,WITH the....KA!!! The rest is watered. technology.)

W
Wolf347 26.09.19

And I on YouTube very racking Athos and his posse! Especially like how he dragons tough women, when they are riding on expensive cars))))
And I learned that he is also a gamer and he likes super killer game sistemnik)

R
Rolemanser 26.09.19

taburetckinvasily
it is, it's full of shit, but you can find something suitable, look to the example channel of Denis Vasiliev.

W
Wing42 26.09.19

Flokkkis
I'm sorry, the shit is ordered.

S
Sonic268 26.09.19

the crown itself says, YouTube and stupid bloggers. As they are there

i
insel260 26.09.19

taburetckinvasily
In my opinion, YouTube is very necessary and useful thing.
Here for example, I enjoy forging knives. Where else but on YouTube, I draw inspiration? Watched a few videos, figured what I want to do and go to the horn.
And the car repairs? Wool hundreds of sites to look at pictures made in paint... anyway, I opened YouTube and looked how where and what, and all done.

You can also watch cooking channels, to learn tasty and well cook, well, at the end of the entertainment channels, to set the mood.
So, YouTube is very useful. If not to waste time on fools, despite their stupid blogs.

You just have to watch what you like, not jumping like a flea from one topic to another.