3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
add05 22.03.20 07:53 pm

The nanosuit in real life (video) (Crysis)

Raytheon company is engaged in execution of various defence orders, not so long ago acquired the firm Sarcos, which experts have about 15 years experience in creation of complex robotic systems, including specific types of medical mechanical prostheses. The acquisition of this company was not accidental, given that after 6 years of intensive research and experimentation, Sarcos engineers have managed to create a very interesting and effective invention — exoskeleton.
In fact, this development is a special mechanical suit that allows you to significantly increase the physical strength of a man. Despite its apparent complexity, technical innovation remains as easy to use and allows you to move at normal speed. The final version of the product also promise to provide Autonomous power supply. Externally, the exoskeleton from the Sarcos looks a bit fragile, but the demonstration of prototypes to assure that in the future this system will work is not worse than in a computer game Crysis. As the main buyers of this product will probably be United States of America.
(taken from the website 3dnews.ru)
Video miracle suit http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/11/video-fix-super.html
55 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temix 22.03.20

Yes that suit to suit Kyzylkoga far especially the appearance needs some work.

B
Besil 22.03.20

And to Refine them 12 years to 2019 =D

S
SelmaK 22.03.20

We come up with faster :)

c
cpt.Archer 22.03.20

When,about this news I told in the topic of the comparison costumehow Mr. Freeman and Mr. Nomad.
Well, for 12 years did not do(especially chameleon),but for 30-40 years it is quite. IMHO

a
add05 22.03.20

12 years or more, the result will be like. As for transparency, there is already technology that allows you to implement (which is also on 3dnews read). It remains only durable and easy samoustraniajutsia (PPC word) armor to come up. The era of MechWarrior begins!
PACE. I wonder, are there in Russia such developments? (just me right now, then representatives of the Institute will meet :D) something heard recently about nano-technology, like money, investing active investors. One x will fight with sticks from the Yes, which is sad.

[
[doktor] 22.03.20

wow!!! cool!! you just have to buy, the house you finalize the look that was in crisis and finally shikarno))))) will people rush to hop on 10 meters, etc.))))))))

J
JILyJLuK 22.03.20

Yes, our suit with sticks who want to sadolet !!!! ;)

C
Crazy Cypher 22.03.20

Seroprevalence support system durania!
A La power armor MARK 1, from the universe of Warhammer 40,000!

d
drobilka 22.03.20

cable I have of this costume. apparently without a strong power can't do this.

the masking material is already there - but the downside at this stage of development that they are not strong enough to bend and break fast. besides not tolerate frost. just like in the game.

bullet resistant is achievable with the speed vobschemto also possible to come up with something I guess.

but with the effect of recovering health is already deystviteno fiction.

M
M Schumacher 22.03.20

Yes, there is some strength. I wonder. Like this kastyum super-duper. But if you play the special FORCES then it can sweep with 2 bullets. And one costume Chinese fuck prophesy all the store in the head.... Weird.

W
WoodenGoblin 22.03.20

On account of the strength is the concept of the invention of nanoactive. He is able to increase swuu density at the place of application of a force, for example, the bullet hits. And about the cloak and say nothing. For starters, you can take the technology of F-117. Their body is covered with composition similar to the butterfly wings. It remains to combine these technologies add an exoskeleton and a couple of other technologies, and by 2019 it is possible to obtain a nanosuit.

S
SexInstructor 22.03.20

I think this is all nonsense! We Americans nechigo standing won't do! Rusko still faster think! :)

P
P1LL0TT 22.03.20

the Russians will come UP faster, but the Americans as always will DO.
M Schumacher, I do not understand why Koreans, those in the nanosuit, to waste ammo! just a needle they use to cut, move, and force a couple of times the Cam on the head. No nanosuit will not stand)))

H
Heretic13 22.03.20

WoodenGoblin For starters, you can take the technology of F-117
This shit from stealth same name, it is invisible except that lousy radar 30 years ago, and just where does the invisibility to radar and to the eye???

W
WoodenGoblin 22.03.20

2 Heretic13
I agree that shit, but that's not the point.
Today, if an all but invisible to achieve the impossible, to achieve the effect of active camouflage is quite real. Let's say the soldier is running through woodland - costume shimmers with green undertones. Stopped - camouflage becomes static, a soldier in some time, even at close range you cannot see. How to achieve this I wrote above.

M
Marat Negativ 22.03.20

Roik me not vpechatlil! Nothing it does not!

D
Darius 22.03.20

Yes....this gives, certainly not of packagesa xD

s
smersh1961 22.03.20

A disguise and say nothing. For starters, you can take the technology of F-117. Their body is covered with composition similar to the wings of a butterfly anything so it's not covered. In fact, its body is made of plates which are arranged at a certain angle, and because of this its harder to see on radar

and about the invisible suit will say one thing: opened even if you manage to create a suit of invisibility, the fighter is simply nothing not be able to see it, since vision is based on reflection of light, and since the suit will turn a blind eye, the reflection will not be a fighter, to be blind. only in this case: to make the eyes not closed.(if someone decides to challenge it, then I advise you to read a physics textbook for the 9th grade or something)

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 22.03.20

Yes I agree

T
Tazer 22.03.20

смерч1961 agree 100%