3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vhodyaschiy 22.03.20 07:53 pm

What kind of video card to take?

Hello people, someone tell me what video card to take? Just a long time for the PC market did not attend but I know that there are transitional moments in video cards, like on consoles, the change of generation and video cards that seem to have. So if anyone knows when the new generation vidyuhi out write pgsl.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 22.03.20

On your color and taste... and budget.
Nvidia or ATI? What range do you need a video card? Primary, secondary, flagship?
What configuration do? CPU, RAM, motherboard, power? Well we won't go into..
Nvidia suggest to get GTX 1060,so to say the map of the middle range, but is great he use) Can threaten to 1070.If the budget is tight, take the 1050 model. But if there is no problem with the budget, it is a sin not to take 1080 Ti)
With Radeon not friends, but as an option view model 560 or 570.
Actually it all depends on your budget and other characteristics of the PC.
Personally, I am glad my GTX 1060 6 GB.
P. S I have listed All models of graphics cards are relevant at the moment. But when will the new generation really is not yet known)

V
Vhodyaschiy 22.03.20

InboxM
Thank you very much friend

a
airstorm 22.03.20

Incoming
If finances allow to buy a top, it is best to order Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 64. From my own experience: in December I bought irany EVGA GTX 1080 Ti.... like the top map, as many as 11 gigs of memory, but.... utter shitness. Picture not the same color not the same, and on a 144 Hz monitor, in some games, if you remove the limitation of the frame rate, the picture is buggy. Thought business in the map. Drove to the store, where I it was replaced by the same from ASUS. Tests 2 days on a bunch of games - the same garbage!!! Even on Witcher 3, if you disable limit framerate is shit though, and kept over 100 fps, but the fact of the matter is approximately in the middle of the screen took place a horizontal line, like break pictures. . Okay, drove back, took the same from the gigabyte extreme edition. Specially borrowed a neighbor 24 inch ASUS monitor on 144 Hertz (on my 27-inch), grabbed the wife's monitor (a regular 24 inch IPS with a measly 60 Hz). Test 5 days. The same problems with frequencies 144Гц on both monitors. But stupid Dell at 60 Hz everything is fine. Specifically went to the store and again changed on the original card from EVGA. One hell. Good shop my close friend... in the end had me VEGA 64. Second week - flight normal!!! The only BUT she eats that way at 40-70 Watts more (picowave value), and an average of 20-30 Watts more. But the picture is perfect, when all removed the restrictions in frame rate and interruptions of vertical synchronization.

V
Vhodyaschiy 22.03.20

airstorm
thank you
for the advice

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

the power and exclusivity of the video card depends on pitch and screen resolution
so under full BH should start to begin to consider from 1070 and analogue on the Radeon VEGA to infinity in principle
but if there is no portly pitch level i7 3770 and 16 some of gibbo come in and video card

M
MagicHero 22.03.20

airstorm
I wonder how vidyuhi can color be different in the games, maybe you're color blind ))))))
About the rifle, if you are noob in this matter and 1,000 monitors will not help you ))))

a
airstorm 22.03.20

MagicHero
Take 2 of the same monitor and same computer 2, dump to configure both monitors to factory settings (so in this case, equality), run the same save game (I took a save from the Witcher 3). Compare pictures. Then take the video driver on one computer, clean the system, replace the video card ... when you run the same save, you will notice that one picture with more saturated colors (if you're not blind!). In my case, I compared a couple of VEGA 64 from sapphire (monitors and computers collected at the same time for me and my oldest son) , and they got more saturated colors than NVIDIA . Repeat the same with the game Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus - notice the difference in picture quality (again .... if you are not blind).

M
MagicHero 22.03.20

airstorm
It was like that on averag an April fools joke about the comparison colors on graphics cards from different manufacturers, but as far as it went. You yourself put on fun brain as one and the same game can produce different colors? in the game if sewn red it will be red and not green or blue or as you write nonsense somehow intense ))) Before compare colors you adilibria monitor when you change a video card then not to write such nonsense

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

there are at the edge of it as 2 format color output. one linear sRGB there any other set of letters which already encodes the color channels are linearly dependent and with neighboring channels
the latter usually turns into the color shit all. while sRGB looks like ordinary cloth rag kintz
if the monitor does not eat the usual linear color spray, then a bad monitor, TV
there che with vertical sync I do not understand. sunk principle default in absentia, always and everywhere needs to be like аф16. if I sit to drive without sIgA couple running faster than 100 fps I'll be precollagen regardless of the graphics and monitorov peck-peck

W
Wolfram carbide 22.03.20

Yes, the brain is not enough just to include the full range of RGB through the wood or bend RGBFullRangeToggle.