3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20 07:54 pm

The island of Lingshan - where are they? (Crysis)

something not found on the map, and the wiki, nothing about them, where are they? maybe the Koreans and the reality of their secrecy kept?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Side 22.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yeah, and produce, in secret, the nanosuit.

J
JetRanger 22.03.20

maybe the Koreans and the reality of their secrecy kept?
The most reasonable explanation, so needless, and comes to mind. ))

Yeah, and produce, in secret, the nanosuit.
What, it's time - 2020-th year soon!

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.03.20

The fictional island in the Philippine Sea.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

SonyK.
what is the invention, it has been said that they in the South China sea - all the cards have climbed and Linen not found? I heard on the news that Kim in Pyongyang there something develops, so maybe they're yaderku develop actually on the Islands, not in Pyongyang. and removed from all maps?

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

SonyK.
that is not sadraque, this island is not! and Lingshan is, they just classified the Korean cucharada!

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

SonyK.
you Cho rihnulis, it's you soaring high! Lingshan exist and I find them, and then the Loin will pay for his rudeness!

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.03.20

If these Islands really existed, I would love to roll up there. I don't mind to walk around the same places I rode on the tank or kill the aliens :)

Fan_Tiesto
Bro, there are no such Islands. Calm down.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

Paul [Mr.Soldier] Abrams
that how can it not be, written as they are in the South China sea. only loin hide them) maybe they're already nanosuit developed, there is still the mountain with the alien ship!

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

SonyK.
Yes you are Korean, you need to destroy the Gauss cannon - pathetic agentica Kim fat!

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
First, in the Philippine Sea. Dreaming is not bad, go there and climb on the ship, if the island can find :)

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

Paul [Mr.Soldier] Abrams
well, Philippine - South China - still the ocean one... I would go but one ticket is like half of the hut)

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
On the island of Lemnos better to go - it is in the Aegean Sea near Greece, Altis from ArmA 3 - its exact copy.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

Paul [Mr.Soldier] Abrams
and krayzis 4 will be?

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yes I would, but there's no news yet no.

s
sanic 22.03.20

The crisis for Shkalikov. And there grafon

N
Nevidal 22.03.20

Fan_Tiesto
loin already paid!saw Shura,saw!

C
CombineHans 22.03.20

After Far Cry 4 are not rushed to Shangri-La to look for on the maps? :)

z
zagruzon 22.03.20

APS
but for you the theme of a lifetime?

z
zagruzon 22.03.20

and so the drunk pulls, too correctly writes, if only stoned or just too um, trusting, Yes trusting

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.03.20

zagruzon
drunk lad who are you talking about? Lingshan is may Atlantis, which for so many centuries scientists look for?