3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monte Kristo 22.03.20 07:54 pm

The level of difficulty at which you were playing (Crysis)

I went once(and won't, probably) at the level of the Delta.
111 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shinigami1984 22.03.20

Hard.
Delta will go after put Windows Vista and get a normal fps.

c
cpt.Archer 22.03.20

Hard and normal.

M
Morgray 22.03.20

Once assessed the possibility of the AI in the demo, wanted to go on Delta, but he held on hard, because that is how the thought then, if will be sooo difficult moments, they did the whole game and spoil the plot I don't recognize. Now pereprohozhu on Delta.

S
Sect0r. 22.03.20

Hard not epet)! and just do not sin again go through on the Delta! but with normal FPS)!

c
chris_2k7 22.03.20

Delta has passed. At first I wanted everything in secret and then scored and was total action. The feeling is awesome :-)

r
rayevg 22.03.20

chris_2k7 total action on Delta? Doubt....

d
drobilka 22.03.20

I went through the game on different levels, some stages are replaying. just sometimes you want fool around to leave to pick up invisible to the bot and then perekrasivshis mode forces the other bot, or is there a cliff to kidanut and type of all chips and I mastered them first at the very nobska level and then on Delta had. some things just because fps could not really difficult to go and so.
in General, at different levels of complexity took place.

M
M Schumacher 22.03.20

I immediately started playing on Delta . Only at the highest difficulty level you can most fully experience the game. However in the last minute of the game had put easier for fps and a hell of action ..

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 22.03.20

I took a Crisis-level Hard, but I would like to play on Delta, as I can't go because of the small number of fps(((((

S
SERGEi_2000 22.03.20

At a normal level passed. I game on a normal level pass, and godlike bots nafig not necessary.

p
proROCK06 22.03.20

I passed on a member,officer and conductive to pass the special forces the game

c
cpt.Archer 22.03.20

Right now, the name has passed,hard

1920 22.03.20

Oh, and I'm only on normal... Just from 5-16 fps hard is not what the target is, but in General to move. Here buy myself a great car and I'll play on the hardest difficulty. I hope hook is not worse than F. E. A. R.'and the Elite.

S
Sweeth Tooth 22.03.20

played on average,there were moments where I was stuck,and so passed

p
proROCK06 22.03.20

By the way, I passed on the special forces

[
[PsyX] 22.03.20

I passed on the Delta.a long time passed level with the aircraft and its last mission.well, the spider (expletive deleted)

Z
Zloy_Virus 22.03.20

On hard held if not for fps I would pass on the Delta

M
Morgray 22.03.20

Prepagada the game on Delta without any problems(except that the difficulty was caused by the helicopters, which had to look for the rocket). Even with DH10(that had no issues at 800x600 and no shadows) Pleased with the game more than the first time.

b
bOrgA 22.03.20

Don't know thou frankly the Delta is not so easy to pass!I am such a LAMER or popped up...!^^I passed on the rule and sometimes there were troubles of this and owls, a little bit)

M
Morgray 22.03.20

bOrgA
Well for Delta(special forces) naturally requires skill at shooters, as the only real way to kill enemy is shot in the head(otherwise you'll have a full clip to spend on your enemy :) ). But we should not forget about the shelter, Nosek(small in the armor, and normal, too) it is best to grab by the throat and throw, apparently they are so afraid of our hero that die immediately when they get dumped :) . But still I think in krayzis to play only on the Delta and only on high-maximum settings to get the full :D