3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nperu07 22.03.20 07:54 pm

What to do if you failed the quest with Bogatoi? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Launched quest, but instead go to the Inn, Bogota(I already apologized) went wandering back,he refuses to help,don't want to lose the progress of the previous quests,but is there another person who will help instead of Boguty?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 22.03.20

Nperu07

The next night I tried to go to the tavern? If we are really father refuses to talk to you - go back to the pan Rodrigu, maybe he that will come up. In General, a quest in vain missed. My jaw down on the table looking at it.

O
Oasis777 22.03.20

Nperu07
Of course the game is one big bug. Here is written what shall we do. Good luck.
Спойлерhttps://rutab.net/b/kingdom-come-deliverance/2018/02/16/neispovedimye-puti.html

_
_Mahoney_ 22.03.20

Nperu07
To the head of the village come and say type could not bogatoi to agree, and then he remembers... and pass on the quest

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

In užice in this thread in General as it zabagovan a few.. After carousing with Bogatoi that lass that works in the tavern, and which he hung in that memorable night, today is now day and night rooted to the spot near the tavern and unresponsive, just like all NPCs may yell Hello, Henry)))))

g
ghost_witcher 22.03.20

Quest Bogotol, the best in the game I think, is to not miss

N
Nperu07 22.03.20

Interestingly,I passed the quest,but at the time lacked eloquence,so I decided to improve eloquence,to return, and then this