3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Folko-ven 22.03.20 07:54 pm

Does the amount of time elapsed in the story? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I remember in one of the videos developed promised that all events will develop regardless of the player,is this true?Someone tried to score on the main quests and sleep off a month or two?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloiDoK 22.03.20

I'm interested too ))) I want all three to run and then to the story to begin. what better time to escape for a full three and a treasure hunt on the cards?

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Folko-ven
No,the main story is not affected,but some more still affected,for example with additional sq . More. But again,it will appear with the passage of Suzette.

Z
ZloiDoK 22.03.20

Baby 3D
that is, until the quest more can be safely pozabite on the main story?

T
TheHouse 22.03.20

Folko-ven
In the campaign mode I do not know, but the effects are exactly taken in the monastery quest to help the refugees from his native village, where it was necessary to find what is a priest, raised the bolt, I thought, then I'll find, eventually running around the world and then popping up at the top of failure for this job and saved game to beat no time in any shaft to it, so be careful)))

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

ZloiDoK
I will not say exactly,as he stopped and except for the extra kV,run, ride,travel the world,pass a small square more,this is just 1 of the kV,which I came across.and it is affected by time.
PS. Else (I certainly did not expect) But I was a witness,in General, as I said,the game evolves and moves forward as for example,yesterday I was driving and decided to stay at the tavern ,was standing next to NPCs, which could give additional assignment,I decided to take it sq in the morning,because I wanted to start in the morning. What do you want? Went rented a room and decided to play dice,sit, play,and then suddenly back to this NPC,a man approaches and stabs him with a knife,and runs away. In General,I was surprised,but the fact remains,kV, I fucked.

F
Folko-ven 22.03.20

Accordingly, if these quests do not, they will not fail?

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Folko-ven
Quests are there of course,but what you are now is not who will not say,as the game is still just taste-tested.

R
R_D_V 22.03.20

And freeplay after passing syuzhetki is in the game at all?

Z
ZloiDoK 22.03.20

Ran a sidelong glance (I was afraid of spoilers to catch, only read the first paragraphs where and when to take) on the website with full text walkthrough (in shock already has this) and found a pattern that many quests aktiviziruyutsya (appear) after completing the main quest nest of snakes (as I understood it just right before the plague) because the impression that is to finish it and start to pass secondary quests, explore the map. itself while stopped on the quest trail. a little bit more and can be a bit of a distraction from the main story. by the way on the quest, mysterious ways neighing in full voice! )))

F
Folko-ven 22.03.20

ZloiDoK
A reference to the site will not allow?

R
Ranec 22.03.20

TheHouse
questAquarius the cook asks to find a priest ,I immediately went to look at the 3 day marker with the search for a priest has disappeared, but the failure has not yet shown...