3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pharaon08 22.03.20 09:01 pm

Crashes no lag. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello, I have periodically crashes the game, although at medium-low it works without lag at all, which surprises me. here is my hardware: AMD FX-6100 Six-core, 8 gb ram, nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti. other games work well.
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
milcin7 22.03.20

I generally tightly hangs sometimes when changing graphics settings keeps indefinitely, Alt F4 only helps to apply them))) and do not care about the minimal salary or average.
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core, Windows 10pro, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, Kingston HyperX 16gb 2х8GX

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

the game is very demanding he caught himself flights have not yet figured out settings to change the main menu, otherwise there will be all sorts of logs,
I have i7 920 asus 980 11g of RAM after 10 minutes the computer went to reboot and flew the video driver helped change driver and force
to put 70% of the fans on vidyuhi.bitch I even have the smell of singed))is strongly heated iron

p
pharaon08 22.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Can it be fixed somehow?

s
suarez9 22.03.20

I generally start to fly in the blue screen of death (in Talmage VIDOS after leaving the army). This writes the error Code STOP error 0x0000003B (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION). Drivers all new. Windows 8.1 worth it? Can anyone faced problem like this?

t
toha1496 22.03.20

suarez9
Exactly the same thing, and started right after you described the moment. What, as I understand it, the settings do not influence the crashes in completely random places and in random circumstances, regardless of, 20 fps on high or 100 low...