3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strimervong 22.03.20 09:01 pm

The phone as a gift to the sister... budget 10K

Hello, everyone. need advice or even help in choosing a phone as a gift to my sister. Budget is 10 K, I can throw it a little well a couple of thousand. Externally, smart needs to be stylish, and if you have the option of pink or gold, the girl is certainly bias.. have to do on camera, as always fotkat, and all the flash floods, but if the battery is good then all is great thanks tell!) (about that should work well, so to speak, without lags, this is not mentioned, as if it's standard). thanks in advance for answers
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeFeRus 22.03.20

Oh!! you would be careful in such forums with such stuffing.
Now RAID band students Samitov, Matishov, Chinese collectors and other reptiloydov. At the ready to advise smart supersonik 3000 with four cameras and bottle openers for beer.
Personally I can advise to take something with normal brands A-class, at the hearing. Sample to do I think you can PITS. Suggest watch from Samsung, ASUS, Algy, khtc, Huawei, Sony. The rest is all a compromise.. although you and accompanied by this, the bench-press...

B
Bakuman 22.03.20

For 10K of course especially will not be dispersed, but for the money you can buy quite a good smartphone ( I do not mean different nonymously Chinese manufacturers, for a minimal money and offer flagship features, however here there is about optimization, and about the normal build quality it is possible to forget)
One of the interesting models in your budget, I would advise you to look at the Huawei P8 Lite, Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL, Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) and Motorola Moto E4 Plus. Each of smartphones has its own interesting pieces, the question is what exactly do you want from him. Once you buy it sister, I understand that it is important having a good front camera or only the main important?

s
strimervong 22.03.20

thanks for the advice, well the maximum that I will look out offered by you is honor and ASUS, Samsung already old model and motor do not respect, as niochem. I had heard from friends many good things about assah, as some of them yuzayut controls this company, and spoke well. also considered here these days, since it seems even you said the model is perfect and the camera is good and battery is capacious, and the phone itself is optimized, reviews have seen enough.... by the way very much advised xiaomi to watch, but I've been surfing the Internet recently and came across an article which talked about the fact that some models xiaomi updated programnoe and he began to fail hard, here a little and doubt began to take, but maybe it's an isolated case

f
fortano 22.03.20

Thought ASUS no devolveu colors, but still wrong - unearthed gold https://ru.store.asus.com/smartphones/zc520kl-32-g. Overall a good unit in the performance of the stars in the sky are not tears, even pull a primitive game. But if without them - VIDOS, photos, instant messengers and social networks drag drag on cheers. If the holes are not lying, you can find for 10500... IMHO a good option, safer than all these seamy and Maisy.

B
Bakuman 22.03.20

fortano wrote:
Thought ASUS no devolveu colors, but still wrong - unearthed gold ru.store.asus.com/smartphones/zc520kl-32-g
Are you more of a pink color not unearthed, and it is, moreover, looks very cool, I feel even better than that of the iPhone.
And what would he normally do not pull game, here is the 425-th Snapdragon, which is quite a good idea and tanks on the minimal I go with 60 fps or more, and the maximum speed value of fps is about 20, but any lag I have not seen

v
vonder1 22.03.20

SeFeRus wrote:
Suggest watch from Samsung, ASUS, Algy, khtc, Huawei, Sony. The rest is all a compromise.. although you and accompanied by this, the bench-press...
Optimally Yes, but there are options within the specified budget. Yes, and the TC just needs to find the model in his Samaranch of these logos. And listen to everyone on a specific model is not an option, I'll write that Sami stopped to consider, nor visually, no soul, no tehnoanalit, but that does not mean I have to throw negativity at him and TSU do not need to consider them. Generally look pack any models and You are like my sister, throw here, will make analysis and comparison.

B
Bakuman 22.03.20

So rather than do not like those varieties. what did I recommend? I'm talking about the Huawei P8 Lite, Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL, Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) and Motorola Moto E4 Plus
For girls each of the smartphones will be optimal. while almost all have different colors, moreover, including the color pink.
Honestly, on the spot TS, I would choose these smartphones because they are cheap and quite a normal functionality (meaning camera, performance, autonomy, etc.)

f
fortano 22.03.20

Bakuman wrote:
And what would he normally do not pull game, here is the 425-th Snapdragon,
Have arnoul) 425 on the game imprisoned in the last turn, not sure what's in the tanks even on the lowest it will give 60 fps, give proof if I'm wrong.
But other tasks, including a passable photo processing, this percent is quite a pull.

L
LightHOwUSE 22.03.20

Externally, smart needs to be stylish, and if you have the option of pink or gold, the girl is certainly bias.. have to do on camera, as always fotkat
Purple Sony Z2.

L
LimonMessi 22.03.20

My sister has a Lenovo with 5 megapixels but there is not enough memory
Lenovo top
I have a Lenovo tablet all pulling 5 GB SV space is only 8

s
strimervong 22.03.20

don't have someone to quote , say in fact, today cecal enough models alive, compared everything I could, well, I, for myself, and in fact was looking for an external view, the camera... looked and xiaomi Huawei, ASUS, Samsung, this for yourself apples))) but I think they let myself buy, or parents give))) that in fact, xiaomi don't want, as one of the models found in Magas=ze strange defect, the center of the screen shimmered at an angle don't know why, but I am sure it is not good. the Samsung camera generally sucks compared to ostalimi models...also in minus... Huawei standards, but the colors are not the same as need... ASUS several models cecal, one at 15 K, and the second, which then advised, just at my budget... got SMARTS real good, like the color I needed was gold and pink, the units just fly... but the camera, even the cheaper models, senton 4 max, all chic, and frontalka and two main, wide angle fire at all, if you picture a large company, so no problems all you want...by the way I never would have thought that ASUS have such a cool smartphone, respect... pKa nothing else found in the top choice on the ASUS, if you don't find the comparison until tomorrow to take ASUS...
and Yes, Lenovo had not even considered before was good SMARTS, but how I lived

A
Allinos 22.03.20

Do it right, that would be on the forums is not advised,it is always better to personally go to the shopping center and look for the smartphones that got his attention, to hold their hands, get useful info about the device personally. Now is the time for 10K you can buy a smartphone with a full meat, and even with dual camera find really, so go for it. Like ASUS take. Sisters and brothers often have similar tastes, so it is highly unlikely that appreciate like you.

R
Recruit_Main 22.03.20

Nokia 5 take a good phone.

A
Apti 22.03.20

Mother took Honor 8 lite in this price category, the Golden colors and the camera is satisfactory

s
strimervong 22.03.20

Yes, everything is as wanted bought asus zenfone 4 max. bought like half a day also, I'm impressed with this smart, camera, features)) even in case the gift given, even fire additional accessory will be))) there was a current phone package and let them waiting in the wings)))) I'm sure SIS will appreciate the full)