3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 22.03.20 09:01 pm

The bonuses to defense? (XCOM 2)

how does the bonus from a defense I do not understand, for example, the situation in the screenshot. pers is located on the site of the circle with sides x, he gets half the protection. if fired from the direction marked with arrows, it doesn't reduce damage taken? so the damage was reduced to half defense was exactly from the direction where the fire or the two halves of the defense just counted as a bonus and reduce the damage from any direction, even if it is not closed from all sides?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexKHAB 22.03.20

I could be wrong, but from my experience, while the shield is red, the bonus protection cover is valid . If the shield is yellow, it means you've beaten the enemy and it is not protected. And an increased chance of a critical.

S
SemyStall 22.03.20

offimpulse dawada
Defense does not reduce damage at all, it gives an evasion chance. But when the yellow flap (flank, rear) gives the chance of a critical.

o
offimpulse dawada 22.03.20

AlexKHAB
you wanted to say - when the red bonus does not apply? like the defense is valid when the turquoise color flap?

A
AlexKHAB 22.03.20

any more turquoise? Yes, turquoise is near your fighter. Shows full or half cover. I'm talking about the icons of the enemy at the bottom of the screen can be yellow or red. How you and your opponent. When selecting attack position, you can immediately see whether the enemy is protected or open. Accordingly, the icon of the enemy red or yellow. As well and you will be shown the open position or protected. Damn , so the fingers can not explain. In the game I'd have shown you and explained. Look at the stream, everything is clear, if people properly explain.