3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 22.03.20 09:01 pm

Freezes the game. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The processor is loaded on 60-70%, but at some point, the load jumps to 100% and the game freezes for 5-6 seconds, those who have experienced this? How to fix ?
My percents i5-4690 3.5 GHz
Video gtx 1050 ti
8gb RAM
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Grigor Kligan 22.03.20

Wait until you release a few patches, though the game is good, but optimizada did not work out very

V
Vasilich SS 22.03.20

CatScout
To create a folder with the game Kingdom Come Deliverance the user file.cfg and write in it
r_VSync = 0
Took rotary, helped me, still the game run in full screen.
Someone else is additionally prescribes
sys_MaxFPS = 60
I did not and so I have the freezes are gone.

C
CatScout 22.03.20

Vasilich SS
It seems everything is done but no difference is not felt, the unresponsiveness is still there.

G
Glnai 22.03.20

Vasilich SS
Uh, maybe I don't understand something, I hope you will explain how off vertical sync and limiting fps to 60 is to remove the lag associated with the processor?
CatScout
As I understand it the game has too much geometry and as all will not fit in your 8 GB of RAM some elements are unloaded from memory and relatively speaking lost. And now you're so cool running from the forest, for example in the city where should be a lot of objects and when close enough, the game vkidyvaet a very large number of objects for processing(to appear), and the processor has not time to process it all instantly because a lot of them(and memory, too, needs something to throw out the old and the new to take). In short it is purely a problem of optimization and any configs and the console commands it is not treated >> either hope the patches from the developers, either update PC.

V
Vasilich SS 22.03.20

Glnai wrote:
Uh, maybe I don't understand something, I hope you will explain how off vertical sync and limiting fps to 60 is to remove the lag associated with the processor?
I'm not special, why I wrote that took on rotary, tried helped me and the nexus people were writing about too.Sometimes it hangs but very rarely, and even before the horror was especially the cut scenes and dialogues.
And it's not about loading textures.

C
CatScout 22.03.20

Glnai
I agree that this is a pure optimization problem, the game is super raw.
Regarding geometry, freezes happen randomly, for example on the map or during a dice game.
Will wait for patches then, because I read in the incentive discussion, many such problem.

m
marat.haliloff 22.03.20

CatScout
you do not need to produce the same topic

a
aka_sektor 22.03.20

Same shit...
In short, unplayable.

p
pekabir 22.03.20

a method scientific found that Friesians are treated stupidly disabling the caching Shader in the graphics card driver. already played 10 hours without tulipani

C
CatScout 22.03.20

pakaur
OOO you're just great man, really helped, spasibo

p
pekabir 22.03.20

CatScout
not for that

S
Streeting 22.03.20

pakaur
I had freezes in the video when gg sees a dream, it kind of relates to freeze about which I say?)

b
breakthebeat 22.03.20

pakaur
It did not help.The same friezes.Tin!

p
pekabir 22.03.20

breakthebeat
the graphics card is what?

b
breakthebeat 22.03.20

pakaur
gtx 660 ti 2gb

p
pekabir 22.03.20

breakthebeat
and what are you actually hoping for?

what are the settings?

b
breakthebeat 22.03.20

pakaur =))
on all settings the same frieze

but first, did,ran in those places where Frisia and the Frisians were not.happy))
have perinasal the game again, and BAM freezes

p
pekabir 22.03.20

breakthebeat
Google settings third kruzisa for the weak pitch

S
Streeting 22.03.20

breakthebeat
she has already outlived her)) and yet with dignity)

a
aka_sektor 22.03.20

pakaur
hmm-m-m... seems to have helped, at least now much better, though it is not a panacea, all the hang-UPS could not deliver.
I think after a while, the game often starts to hang.