3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 22.03.20 09:02 pm

Disgusting uploading textures (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

You have to wait for 2-3 minutes to progresivos. Soap everywhere, tried the config but the feeling became even worse.
Here's my pitch:
GP: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
All this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
komrad.tzar 22.03.20

A Dangerous Person
I came across this situation.

V
VirgilSouth 22.03.20

All, but your car is unfortunately too weak to pull the game in its current state. Can try the config value r_TexturesStreamingResidencyTime to put higher if you have it low, plus when entering the game still manually enter user exec, because some values from the config the machine well in any way does not take effect.

By the way, the graphics settings weather effects can be removed to a minimum, eat well, and the only difference is the density of the rain. Can nexus to download the mod to the ultra fake the shadow, then also will be able to put them on low without much loss in picture. And so, only patches to wait and hope that they have something much better, for cryengine by itself, the engine is rough and full of holes, although the beauty of it can do untold

S
Starkin 22.03.20

A Dangerous Person
In files download the boys threw

V
VETER7 22.03.20

A Dangerous Person
the system you have is good, but average
operatives 8 more
processor frequency 3.9
then it would be high

In the game the problem with the motion blur disable
the resolution of the first value which is not 720 and 900 and above there is like there, it put 1024. At the moment only in the window.
leave a range of drawing, tweak as needed, on full is not necessary. And the drawing objects and drawing objects should be below range.

About the rest of the graphics, start with medium. On low and put the water and stuff not so important. In the game at every step a lot of puddles, grass bulbs, they ship well.

On the system below it, and so do not have to be loaded. Perhaps you have HDD instead of SDD, read speed is just as important, hard is good.
On my HDD install 20-25
On SDD 15-20

M
Mamonttank 22.03.20

A Dangerous Person
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.50 GHz
RAM 16,0 GB
Video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Also a couple of minutes to wait when textures come into itself )))

L
LIDERR 22.03.20

The Gtx 980 g1 is also loaded textures do not a few moments of course , but ? significantly , it with ultra. At medium loads at. Faster