3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L0aDeR 22.03.20 09:04 pm

Does not save the game (Saints Row 4)

When I start a new game to me says The Storage Device you have selected does not have enough space to create a new save . Select a new storage device or select a game to overwrite.Which means : the Drive you specified does not have as much memory to create a new save game. Choose the new drive or specify a saved game to overwrite. Does anyone know the solution or not ?.

PS the Game is pirated.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergnikow 22.03.20

stilet150
1. To install the game and preserve the desirable absence of Russian letters.
2. to verify the files steam_api.dll and steam_api.ini
3. in steam_api.ini specifies the name and location of the save in the pirates from R. G. Catalyst it is C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\206420

s
stilet150 22.03.20

Sergnikow
1. To install the game and preserve the desirable absence of Russian letters.
2. to verify the files steam_api.dll and steam_api.ini
3. in steam_api.ini specifies the name and location of the save in the pirates from R. G. Catalyst it is C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\206420
1. Russian letters do not.
2.Both files are.
3.when I go to C:\ProgramData I do not have these folders SteamRLD!\206420 all I know, they are not created, they simply do not exist, and the game says that it is impossible to survive, no place on the disk, but 1 TB of memory.

B
Belial_29A 22.03.20

stilet150
Will help you update video card drivers to the latest version.
More desirable:
DirectX
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012

G
Grand_music 22.03.20

So friends, he was faced with this problem. Managed to solve it installing the crack:

http://allbyte.ru/file/791/crack-sainys-row-iv-reloaded-.zip

Set:

1. Unpacking the archive

2. File copy with replacement in the game folder

3. All. Play and enjoy.

AT pirates there is a problem, you just need to download the Repack with another crack.

g
gaiden123 22.03.20

Removed from folder with the game Display!

S
Sanya Konchev 22.03.20

I set and still does not work for me from repak by R. G. Cyber-Gamers what to do?

N
Nikko92 22.03.20

also not retained. I have antivirusnik Microsoft Asansol. Look in the quarantine file there was Zavala the same file from saints Rowe, restored - preservation went. Put the Repack from R g mechanic's website rutorg.
Menu and subs are Russian in the game too. Try, can helps =)

n
niku03 22.03.20

skachaite here http://kickass.to/saints-row-iv-crack-only-reloaded-t7770602.html Krak then put all the files from saynt in mapou with crack then start the game from crack

m
matvey zinchenko 22.03.20

not enough memory to save

m
matvey zinchenko 22.03.20

what
to do

n
neosporim3 22.03.20

http://qa.youon.ru/190/игра-saints-row-4-не-сохраняется-после-выхода-из-игры download this copy with replacement in the folder with the game and everyone can play

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 22.03.20

neosporim3
There's a virus

p
pomoschnik100lvl 22.03.20

GO TO THE LIBRARY, THEN CLICK ON THE PROPERTIES SAINTS ROW 4, SELECT LOCAL FILES AND VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE. THAT'S ALL!:3

M
Maksim Holod 22.03.20

Sergnikow
Thank you to all the chopping ) krasava !!!

h
homyachok-007 22.03.20

what to do if you have a license?

A
Alex Zolotuhin 22.03.20

Says You have not specified a save path options Choose the other path Play without saving Click to Choose a different path simply turns off the menus and the game continues save no! Help sorry

l
lght01 22.03.20

JUST RUN FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR AND ALL

R
RePLaY__ 22.03.20

Just helped install a new crack.so swing....

D
DarthMuaddib 22.03.20

Sergnikow
Checked date programs>steam>RDL!> the required folder was not there.
Created the folder the game was saved.
Thank you.

E
Edik007 22.03.20

Guys,download crack,also rocked from r.g.catalyst,downloaded the crack and everything works and all saves))