3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20 09:04 pm

What's not to like guards? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Got the guards in Rataj. In the city doing the usual quests and suddenly I notice that the guard presleduet. Suitable present I'm some type of criminal. Although I did not beat anybody, did not steal in recent years, and the property is not stolen property, one not. Night walk with a torch. What do they want from me then? For what?
In dialogue with them there is give up and escape. If you select surrender, they agrada at me and there is already a surrender that is for me and then I pay off.
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 22.03.20

Mozgovprav
Earn the trust,you are at the beginning of the game and so shit that the guards already tired of you)

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

What I have spoiled them. And much much more credible. Their main armor I already gave for killing the robber.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

Really pissed off that one with his torch stick.here is another search runs pulled in the root all I want to kill them.

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

In the city you can't swing a weapon, shoot, steal, beat, strangle it.d and you cannot walk at night without a torch. As the variant can be a bad rap.

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

The reputation of the Rataj I have to all but guards from 60 to 90. That's it from the custody is not clear what bad. And perks stinking did not take.

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

What? I now give the sword to remove every time in Rataj? And why this code only Rataj works in other cities all the rules.

s
serg5555 22.03.20

15 Oboyan enough to convince the guards to keep up with you.

M
Mozgovprav 22.03.20

I theft and theft did not ply. Only from chests rarely, and not in cities.
In all the cities I normally do the usual quests and guardian to me does not fit. In Addition To The Rataj.
There looks like this: I go to the city to sell the loot from the robbers. The guard at the entrance welcomed me. In the city also have a lot of guards passing by, who just is who welcomes. I go to the armorer, sell loot (not stolen). Trade ends, I turn around and stands guard and hitting like I'll show you how huliganit.Well and further as in the 1st post. And so very often. I stand and can not understand what I did. To account for or to pay or the threat of scaring and they're behind.

m
mishazgetss 22.03.20

To carry a gun off duty, he is pan, he is already a centurion, it already serves all these gentry, investigating serious cases. He has a permanent service. I also consider myself richer than all the merchants - 5 000 CZK. Have the right to carry a sword for 1.2 K. Yes, and kind of silly to constantly change weapons to the person give such a serious job. Then the guards could say, the gun, are you involved in that and that. And the stupid to come out and say that you are naughty to some. It is the fault of the creators, which scrap to prescribe these moments, at least in the dialogue. To interpret the rules character, whom is shaking all to know... some contradiction here :)

m
mishazgetss 22.03.20

Another thing, when I'm Tanner, investigating the case on the main quest, opened the chest - it when I ran for the guards, there's no question. And when I Rob the bodies of dead crooks me - a thing is deemed stolen. The folly. And to read this code, where everything is spelled out in advance for you - boring and uninteresting. You at this point - describe briefly this point with the continuation of the passage. And then the whole story of these lords, kings, where there is the date of birth and death, what they were doing and how finished... Back to the past with the crib

S
Sha-R 22.03.20

Mozgovprav
Maybe it's the bugs, the game is that buggy

A
Alex Coachman 22.03.20

Well XS. I actively steal. All of the property of the hunter in Rataj, which he sold, in the amount of 12K taken from the safe. But since not tack me no one in no blame. Standard checks are only doing, say show me what you have in your pockets. It to stolen, it was problematic to carry. See anything off. In principle, not really in the way.