3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 22.03.20 09:10 pm

Too pixel texture (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Hello!. In General, we decided to install NFS Underground 2 to pass his later years, so 5 or 6 as I last played it, so I run into a problem. The problem is that the texture of the sky and the textures of roads, including pavements pixel. I put all the graphics on high, but damn, still nothing has changed. Even tried to put vertical sync but to sense from it 0. The texture filter also did not help.

By the way, before such was not. When you start the game before the textures were normal and not have this PixelNet, and now suddenly appeared.

Maybe I don't understand something or something not so do, or maybe the game was, but damn, if anyone knows how to remove this PixelNet then write a review. I really want this thing clean!.
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 22.03.20

anisotropic through the driver set to maximum

d
deIIis 22.03.20

Max resolution set + 16x antialiasing + anisotropy on
If there is no in game options - turn forced via the graphics driver.

It may need off. some kind of option or to revert to the old drivers for your graphics card.

Pixel wasn't at launch, I remember the fps were measured, not all the computers were pulling the game )

D
DeathColdUA 22.03.20

pakaur
Now I will try.

D
DeathColdUA 22.03.20

deIIis
Yes, no in the settings of these functions. As well as the way through the graphics driver to enable it ?. It's using some utility to do or what ?

S
SairitVS 22.03.20

If you have Nvidia then look in the system tray Nvidia control panel. Alternatively, I can in the files section to find HD textures because the picture will still be blurred due to the fact that the game was not designed for widescreen monitors with HD textures will be much better

d
deIIis 22.03.20

Death_Cold
Was previously control panel for the graphics cards.
Now some .... Geforce Experience, to nd herself optimizes.
He does not know how to manually put (
Somewhere buried, there must be a control panel.
Found, click on the desktop, right mouse button and it's there, unless you have NVIDIA )

p
pekabir 22.03.20

well, che? as a success then?

I
Ignatyeff 22.03.20

I am glad that this masterpiece of playing :3

d
deIIis 22.03.20

Ignatyeff
Nostalgia well.
Better yet, how not to try )
All is forgotten old. It would be better to develop the topic, and not experimented.

s
sly-001 22.03.20

this 2004 baby !

D
DeathColdUA 22.03.20

SairitVS
pakaur
Have already figured out. Just downloaded a prog to install a wide resolution, set the resolution 1280x720 and voila!. Graphene has become in carbon quality, and the game became more enjoyable. Going through the game as at the time of the krivorukost not passed, now I can endure it!

M
Madevi 22.03.20

But I'm the opposite would not refuse to make a pixel texture - I think that the game looks better.

C
Chel0861 22.03.20

using the registry to set:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> wow6432node -> EA GAMES -> click on need for speed underground 2 -> in this section among all the settings looking for g_TextureFiltering and change 1

M
Madevi 22.03.20

Chel0861, thanks for the tip, but I have my settings were slightly different path, but the search has helped. Put this parameter to 0, and the textures are pixelated like I wanted.

C
Chel0861 22.03.20

Madevi
I also toiled with the path, but I somehow was in wow6432node, though should be in the root partition SOFTWARE

D
Dimasik Ev 22.03.20

There just need the detail of an environment on a full twist and all(IMHO, I helped)