3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dvayto 22.03.20 09:11 pm

Ard\'aenye - Myth or reality??? (The Witcher)

A lot of people have met in the database for Witcher this sword but I still don't see that at least someone wrote if he really had found someone like him!
Here we will discuss only this sword and divided secrets about his whereabouts...
56 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar 22.03.20

Apparently nobody found, otherwise everyone would have heard. Maybe it's just a duck... so Many people are playing the Witcher and no one has found...

R
Revan 22.03.20

Unlikely it's just a duck. Read if interested. The impatient can just scroll through the page to the bottom. :)
So, that was understandable, about what speech.

E
Eldar 22.03.20

On this website (link of crevan) I've searched through that is possible. The news is already there for 4 days was not updated. This article also read about a week ago. But still... so many people playing and no one is found, how so?

B
BumblebeeDi 22.03.20

And mozhed need not because the way to go? There is an assumption if Geralt will be"bad" - it will ochotica hunters on Vedimak - now for the HUNTER and the bird...

PS: THIS IS JUST A GUESS!!!!

a
angeldar 22.03.20

Perhaps here, as in Kotor and mechik appears on the nth pass.

F
Fanyk 22.03.20

I found the third Chapter on the moor . I can't recall something put on the altar of water, come later and there is this metchik.

E
Eldar 22.03.20

Fанык
Don't lie????? If not, then let's remember what put.......!!!!!!

S
Slavon 22.03.20

Fанык
PI**nil, my friend!! Where are the screenshots, where sohranenki?? Take out, position!!!!!

F
Fanyk 22.03.20

I can't remember what I had offered. I have dealt with water barter. I Runed stone of the moon once gave. I can't remember exactly what to lay down. gested mixed and grub and flowers. at the expense of the screenshots I can't because I have this sword have long been kicked out I'm more nravitsa one that curve here with him right now and pass.

S
Slavon 22.03.20

I have this sword have long been kicked out
Yes, and the old sohranenki erased mom when played, right??

F
Fanyk 22.03.20

Ydfbmt
well, where I'll take them if I washed them for a long time.
well, no, and all. do you yourself have to understand about water. do you have narusheniiami with Vasco about them. careful play is necessary.

O
OlegPP3 22.03.20

also what I can not believe...
well...
so need probyvat...

PS I'm way too old saves, removes...for a lot of takes..

E
Eldar 22.03.20

Thrown sword damage +200 ??? Well, you chuvah give! The main thing not beauty, and the benefits... Or you're just lying.

O
OlegPP3 22.03.20

most likely it's a lie...
although anything is possible..
but one thing is strange..PTS
I found only he is the only..
and he has no confirmation of this..

F
Fanyk 22.03.20

Lipt0n
not in the sword business.
if you use special(!) special combinations(!) elixir+pumped Igny, then I don't need a sword I would understand. I'm on hard can and rusty Rustu pass.
well, where else can I get it?!! well, you think if people have different passing game so ever and did not receive it as a reward for completing the quest, for example. so where is he then? what a crappy chest or what! yeah pomestite!

V
Vidivir 22.03.20

The Lord gives water if cow slaughter as he asks in the fourth Chapter, he told me about a sword full of bubbling, they say, a very good sword, but a cow, I did not cut with the Mistress decided. This.

F
FreddyCruger 22.03.20

Isn't that the sword that gives Velerad if you save the Princess striga??? If you fill it it does not, and if you spell something will give!

V
Vidivir 22.03.20

No, not this one. Velerad gives this D'yaebl.

D
Darth Ton 22.03.20

The last post of this topic http://forums.playground.ru/witcher/173061/

E
Eldar 22.03.20

Even though it everyone already knew, but now there is a true confirmation that Fанык PI**Il...