3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marvel111 22.03.20 09:11 pm

Need help with DLC... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello to all) started the game with all additions and with the School of Roach so..when will DLC heart of stone, or it is activated during the passage? please tell me) thanks in advance
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAXYXYMHYI 22.03.20

marvel111
DLC the stone hearts are available like from the beginning after beating the prologue of the game, if not, then try to find a tavern seven cats and go to the Bulletin Board, there will be one of the people of Algirdas, good luck in passing)

B
Black-Temple2.10 22.03.20

Hi first quest heart of stone will be marked in blue(if not mistaken called quest will meet with Algirdas von Evercom)

D
DreamZed 22.03.20

The COP is activated on arrival in Velen,KIV after completing the Buttercup.

D
Denis Dzhexons 22.03.20

marvel111
You can get the DLC from the beginning, to start go to the Inn Seven Cats, near Novigrad. By the way this is for a School of Roach is not necessary to wait for level 30, it is possible to lower to start the DLC, but the main thing was the strong armor and weapons.

m
marvel111 22.03.20

Travis inc.
Denis Dzhexons
Thank you already figured out))) there is one small problem...not induced by the camera when you press Z appointed other identity thing and without it Geralt mashit sword on the right and left and quite difficult to get all the swings in goal

D
Denis Dzhexons 22.03.20

marvel111
To be honest, this problem I had, but I can try to reset the key configuration to the original settings.

m
marvel111 22.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
She had done many times doesn't help..because of this, and the training had to skip at the beginning(