3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aggen1 22.03.20 09:12 pm

Companion app (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

In the beginning of the game said that it is possible to use a 2nd monitor EU however how to set or enable?
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big_Problem 22.03.20

Download the app for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.assassin.blackflag
You need to have the licensed version of the game.

J
Jxrfhbr 22.03.20

People that companion app??, Does the pirates and where can I get how to use it??????

M
ManYogurtMan 22.03.20

Jxrfhbr
I know that there is IOS. Does it work on pirates, I don't know.

F
Fitterr 22.03.20

Jxrfhbr
what kind of companion app
Only available for owners of tablets and a license.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id692766233

e
emptyProfile 22.03.20

Hello! I've decided to create themes for a new assistant in Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Companion. Who have played a - write a review - impressions, the pros and cons of the application. And, Yes, if someone is not difficult to put the application on file sharing and give a reference - I'm not swinging something(((

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

doctorhacker
The app is only for mobile devices. Keep his sense on the computer?

e
emptyProfile 22.03.20

Laysik_One
The fact of the matter is that on a mobile device is not loaded:Error( And if anyone can throw in here I will download and install the PROFIT!

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

doctorhacker
I understand for the best marble popping games out, as yablofona problems were observed. You should just specify that with the garbage of the best marble popping games out download is not. And then you're like that, superficially described.

e
emptyProfile 22.03.20

Laysik_One
Let's not abuse other people's devices OK?Yes, I have Android.

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

doctorhacker
I have not offended anyone, just I feel so comfortable to speak. All I wanted was what would you have your OS on the tablet.

e
emptyProfile 22.03.20

Laysik_One
Well, that and have - Android.

s
sandro_sar 22.03.20

Problems with the app AC 4 BF Companion
Prompt, please, who uses it, it works normally in managing the fleet? Until such time as the fleet opened up, everything worked fine, but since yesterday, when trying connect writes that yubisoft servers are not available. Although I myself are in the game
And one more question then, where to take resources for trade? In particular those, which are depicted as feathers. In the Navy, lots of ships, but all are idle, there are no resources to send on a mission

e
emptyProfile 22.03.20

sandro_sar
Resources are extracted in the victory over the other ships and/or you can look for barrels in the sea. And can upload to the file sharing companion and provide a link - I don't wobble( About your mistakes I don't know...

s
sandro_sar 22.03.20

doctorhacker
about the resources in the sea and in the capture I know, but is there something in addition to the list - rum, sugar, metal, fabric, wood?
mean resources that are displayed when entering the Navy kenueya. there feather pictures, wine bottles, anything. here they don't know where to take

and what about the companion, I have no hacking on the tablet, I can only give links to off shop (need to remove spaces in links):
itunes.apple.com/ru/app/ id692766233?mt=8
and for Android I understand here? but no guarantee that works, he did not, no device
gamer-android.ru/game /arcade/6750-assassins-creed-4-black-flag.html

g
geo4400 22.03.20

To trade resources you get after defeating the ships in the liberation of trade routes in the fleet Kenway

s
sandro_sar 22.03.20

geo4400
thanks for the explanation. just how can I make the path, if my job in the Navy is not active? it may have any terms and conditions additional to or something. and then the vicious circle turns out, objectives for resources, and that they were open I need resources

thank you. understand what it means to free the way) then the only remaining issue is with the app for tablets

L
Lubber 22.03.20

When you look at the route map, there are two options - to go, press enter and see the job or press the space bar and start a fight for the liberation of the itinerary for these fights and give resources that you then use on the job.

While writing, didn't need :-(

D
Danil Artemenko 22.03.20

Guys, when I try to connect to PC app says Failed to connect comp. App to your PC. What can I do?