3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usarokstar 22.03.20 09:12 pm

How to enable Russian language? (FlatOut 4: Total Insanity)

does anyone know how to enable Russian language in the game ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
norman1976 22.03.20

steam_emu.ini pulled out of the game,open it with Notepad language-english change to English.shoot ago.

S
SwedovSandr 22.03.20

norman1976 )))Pull out-why?? Directly in the game folder open the file, change the language and save the change. All

M
Madevi 22.03.20

SwedovSandr, Notepad cannot save the file if the game is installed in Program Files, you need to either save the file to another location, or move it from the folder with the game change, and through the Conductor to throw back. Apparently, he therefore wrote that it is necessary to pull out.

u
usarokstar 22.03.20

thank you

S
SwedovSandr 22.03.20

Madevi
Well, that's true too. Although, this is the game I was in D:\Games

V
Vyacheslav Gorkolcev 22.03.20

Madevi
And what a sorry idiot sets the game in Program Files???

M
Madevi 22.03.20

Vyacheslav Porkolab, well, for example, the incentive a default folder that is Program Files. Anyway, there are people who don't pay attention to where the game is installed.

u
usarokstar 22.03.20

Madevi
well personally I have you the game on the disc D:\Games are installed

M
Madevi 22.03.20

usarokstar, this is how you specify where Steam installs. Initially because he is in the game folder with the client proposes.

u
usarokstar 22.03.20

Madevi
the folder where the game sets can be changed do not have steam ustanoviti another folder it can stay in falls programs and games to another folder set the folder itself however first you need to create

V
Volodya-Psih 22.03.20

norman1976
SwedovSandr
Thank you)

e
e6385goho 22.03.20

there is the folder and click setup langeage and there is Russian and there names and all