3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 22.03.20 09:14 pm

Treasure in Skalica (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

one person told me that there is some treasure buried under the dovecote in Skalica, where exactly is it located?
17 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 22.03.20

aleksanpetelin
I found one cache, but it seems not. at the same level the location where the smithy is burnt with the house there is a loft and under it a treasure. bag and you need to have a shovel that is logical, found a bunch of pigeon lofts, but they didn't have functions dig MB bug

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

-zotik-
and you can ask you to draw on the map where it is? there is not one house burnt... or a screen house if you can.

-
-zotik- 22.03.20

aleksanpetelin
easier to say it at the castle. in this area, one dovecote is a house for stolbishche. as you come to the arch where he was watching parents left the smithy Bati, and on the right is the dovecote

M
MsAleksandrus . 22.03.20

aleksanpetelin
here all the treasures

M
MsAleksandrus . 22.03.20

aleksanpetelin
look

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

MsAleksandrus .
-zotik-
thank you guys, understood, and then I was looking for chicken coops, thought it was a pigeon))

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

MsAleksandrus .
-zotik-
guys another question - where can I get a horse?

-
-zotik- 22.03.20

aleksanpetelin
buy steal from its not until I walk by Mrs. farmer)

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

-zotik-
to steal you would steal but died like horses)

2MegaB 22.03.20

've come across anyone on this map? All crawled, anything to find does not work

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

the pancake problem is a bug or something... caught the birds , come to lovemy misleading talk, get pennies and all are looking at each other and nothing happens... what the hell... no commands are working and the keys too.

2MegaB 22.03.20

In short, if anyone should, here, found all the same

a
alex1gr 22.03.20

TwoMB
thank you useful.

E
Eikiti 22.03.20

MsAleksandrus .
Entertaining video...overwhelmed noob sitting in the pit for 5 minutes and can't figure out what to do...why the character is not jumping.. then he took off his own cloths(5-10 pennies from strength) - jumps out of the pit - but greed (5-10 pennies) prevails over him and he again puts himself on the stuff,and continues the path of being overwhelmed.
Some emotions, rukalitso.

D
Den 22.03.20

TwoMB
There was one of the most expensive Brigantine...

B
Bombus 22.03.20

In Skalica I found two of the treasure under the dovecotes. One with all sorts of rags, as shown in the video, and the second near the entrance to the village under the charred and rickety loft.

B
Bombus 22.03.20

Here:
There are 50 coins, and the Cup of refugee from Skalica