3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pekabir 22.03.20 09:14 pm

Toilet (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

guys! can't poserity in the game! the opportunity to sit on the toilet there are options to make defecation no. can herbs some to drink?
14 Comments
Sort by:
X
Ximik63 22.03.20

wait for mods, so if you want realism

L
Lime37 22.03.20

pakaur

R
RGC 22.03.20

I think I saw somewhere that the old shit can be. Oh, he lied again. How to live now?

S
Sergey Chuchkov 22.03.20

Guys, Yes, you have problems))) Shit I can't.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

on the right is cut out of the game

a
alex.spencer.3576 22.03.20

can't or don't want?

D
Domoi 22.03.20

And I don't like it!
Constipation - the Bane of mankind.
You can even die from peritonitis (if you don't go in big)

C
Cerabyte 22.03.20

Yes, much of the content cut out. Waiting for the fashion

x
xSaimanx 22.03.20

Kind of slipped infa, even stored at the same time :)

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

need a mod to plug type mini game to guznov aims such as at the burglary and the difficulty depended on the food eaten but diseases and if I fail will continue and will not be fashioned around the village to walk. and Witcher counter will tell you - you stink.

N
Negih 22.03.20

You know that if you read sitting on the toilet, the skill with books grows in 2 times faster. Everything in life :D

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

Negih
Is this true?

N
Negih 22.03.20

Exboy
Exboy wrote:
Is this true?
Well, I don't read on the toilet, so I can't say but if you about games then check

P
Podvipodvertov 22.03.20

It is a pity of course. I remember in postal 2 played like it, there is the view from 1 person was the cats ass on the trunk could be planted. So I was there the whole town is pissed, every inch of him. I do that in the game that life can go, and then in the midst of a busy street to get up to urinate and continue to go. And the fact that I can't do that in this game, this for me is a huge minus.