3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qu1nt3ss3nc3 22.03.20 09:15 pm

Sees discrete graphics card (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Now, 've Played before on the laptop with two AMD''shnymi cards that support CrossFire. 30 fps pulled, it was already pretty playable. The laptop had to be replaced by another with integrated and discrete (R5 M330). In the properties of the adapter shows 4+gb of VRAM, but the game, in the settings, just 490mb (as has the integrated card). All on minimal, of course, the new driver is installed correctly, the other toys don't complain. In the game 10-15 fps at the most. Itself AMD'shnaya app (Adrenalin now, like, is called) is also configured to max performance and there is discrete on Raduga. Are there any solutions to the problem?
Just do not write, they say, laptops are not for games, because you know, but sometimes you want. Last laptop was much weaker, but pulled steadily (six months ago, though. Maybe with refreshed performance fell). I know that under my little system minimum trough not podojdet, but, again, the old laptop was even worse, but there were no problems. Percent there's some slop, 2.5 GHz, 2 cores, 8GB operatives, 10 axis (home). I also heard that rainbow does not support notebooks discrete, but still want to make sure. Can anyone have any similar problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimatedFox 22.03.20

Here is found
Go to Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege
GameSettings.ini
and change these settings
[DISPLAY_SETTINGS]
GPUAdapter=0 GPUAdapter=1
HARDWARE_INFO]
GPUVendor=INTEL change to GPUVendor=NVIDIA (AMD)
GPUDeviceId=0x0166 change to GPUDeviceId=0x1213(Room tavoy card)
and GPUSubSysId=0xfb121179 (Room tavoy card)

How to know the card number
Go to my PC, the dispatcher device, videoadaptor, if you or your amd card, information, sovmestimosti ID (or something like this)

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1213
1213 This is the card number

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1213&SUBSYS_FB121179
FB121179

Q
Qu1nt3ss3nc3 22.03.20

AnimatedFox
Have already done so. Play dead can get 1-2 fps in menu and in the settings shows some kind of Microsoft Adapter

P
PIRAT69 22.03.20

Qu1nt3ss3nc3
Disable the integrated, and the game will not exit and start the needed, remaining...

Q
Qu1nt3ss3nc3 22.03.20

Badfox69
The same thing, Microsoft-Adapter :D

P
PIRAT69 22.03.20

Qu1nt3ss3nc3
Here at green there you can configure any app or game priority to high or low have so-and-so graphics card. Maybe red is there, look inside.

Q
Qu1nt3ss3nc3 22.03.20

Badfox69
The priority is on Max. performance, i.e. on the discrete card. Already checked all that was so, that already went to the forums for help

P
PIRAT69 22.03.20

Qu1nt3ss3nc3
Maybe even the option to return last Laptop, because there was 30 fps, and play on it. Seems to have changed, say now you give it back, I don't like this. And interurbana Intel? There's a program out for Intel, igruli is the same, fps is not falling and not rising.

Q
Qu1nt3ss3nc3 22.03.20

Badfox69
It is broken in the trash. No, integrated AMD too, only R4