3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex921 22.03.20 09:16 pm

\"Dangerous\" technology FTL travel (Stellaris)

What is the danger of studying FTL Jump drive (Jump Drive) and Psi Jump Drives? Examined the jump drive and cool but it fly, but the technology he was marked as dangerous. What can be the problem?

Another question how to access Psi Jump Drives? Hopping was opened after the attack of the creatures from another dimension (or galaxy can't remember), and as to psi?
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
LD123 22.03.20

A screenshot can show ?

I
Ilya Rak 22.03.20

Alex921 wrote:
What can be the problem?
fly the alien and atata will do

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

Ilya Cancer
He opened the engine after arrival...

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

Alex921
The danger is that there is a possibility of the arrival of the Intruder, who, so to speak, not weak. But, as I understand it, you have they already arrived, so you have nothing to worry about!)

1Archangel1 22.03.20

Ilya Cancer
Yes,you can still lose the whole fleet foreign forum I read that may arrive infected from a parallel universe, like in the movie Through the Horizon :D I Want to see this thing)))

S
SKELETONtcg 22.03.20

Lol) they are probably Very dangerous))

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

1Archangel1
Roy Pretorien what? There is a bug there, when they conquer the planet, they become infected and return them seemingly impossible...

I
Ilya Rak 22.03.20

MishaRass wrote:
He opened the engine after arrival...
now think... And don't come if the alien after the study technology of ANY race?

A
Alex921 22.03.20

1Archangel1 wrote:
you can lose a whole fleet foreign forum I read that may arrive infected from a parallel universe, like in the movie Through the Horizon
Interesting. You have to leave a couple of fleets on proven wormholes. Apparently these Premarin with a psi engine and will bring. I hope at least they will be a real threat, and not merge the entire fleet chunks 17K on the nearest planet as hunters from another dimension.

A
Alex921 22.03.20

By the way, what is the danger of intelligent AI? With derivatives it is clear they are unable to rebel, but it ships with a reasonable combat AI against me, no arguing?

s
scorg94 22.03.20

Ilya Cancer
He asked such a question, but I'm almost 100% sure that any race can research technology to run such events.

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

Ships not (and although I don't know), but the synths do: first, they declare themselves Identity, thepaut a system, rebuild it, and then scream Organics must die and arguing to win.

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

Alex921
You don't understand, Roy Premarin he comes in the later stage of the game, and when you're thinking of Hopping the Engine there is a probability of opening a hole to another dimension and began the invasion of Uninvited...

I
Ilya Rak 22.03.20

people that need to the revolt of the machines? Here I build androids and nothing happened. However, I immediately gave them equal rights. In General, the uprising I have not seen. Could it be that being loyal to the robots, they will be loyal to me and not rise?

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

Ilya Cancer
Chance of revolt appears after research red tehi (it is like synths called something like that) and if you have at least one synth built (as I understand). KRC need luck) (about the loyalty XS)

S
Sallar 22.03.20

The psi-engine was opened after a few tryti technology violet started mine with the psi-soldier advanced then crazy, and then the psy-engine. Very good, better than 4 (or 3 can't remember exactly) warp engine.

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

_Salar_
That is the best in the game?

S
Sallar 22.03.20

MishaRass
Good question ))). I'm in the wrong party won, came freaks from another Galaxy caps threw. Therefore, I will not argue. Can the wiki to see all the technology is there, he is not specifically looking to play more interesting yet.

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

_Salar_
I have my first batch were playing in the smallest galaxy, by the time when I installed jump drive for all ships, I was already a victory to capture (when 40% of the planets).

M
MishaRass 22.03.20

_Salar_
When they came? (simple as I jumped, they were not)