3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.XzemiX 22.03.20 09:16 pm

The costumes of Altair, Ezio, Connor (license) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Sorry if there was such a topic!
How to unlock the costumes of Altair, Ezio and Connor on the license? Previous games in the series there is save, but the armor appears!
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 22.03.20

All this is given on the site dedicated to the initiates come back right through the game and all poluchesh

M
Mr.XzemiX 22.03.20

No, didn't help. And the previous game must be fully completed or only save not full?

A
Anastassii 22.03.20

It seems completely.

M
Maksim Grigoryan 22.03.20

I ant the PS3 is not obtained through the game to log in to initiates

D
Dimson_62 22.03.20

Mr.XzemiX
For initiates we need at least third level and then all will go better through the browser Google chrome it can translate the site into Russian language

M
Mr.XzemiX 22.03.20

I have 3 level. Give it to the sails with skulls and what that something else suits but, alas, never appeared. Likely need the previous games to get to the end of the story.

I
Igor_Kholupko 22.03.20

To obtain the costumes you need to log into initiates. thus it is necessary to have the three previous games and at least one passable mission each.

If there is only one previous game is given a suit of Altair, if two - plus Ezio costume, three - plus costume Connor (in the screenshot highlighted in colors)

D
Defalt1242 22.03.20

And I want these costumes to on the ps4?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.03.20

my costumes are given for the testing community
I definitely was dressed as Altair, but he was not the first, I once accidentally wore
(however, I have AC3 and I have a key to Kago-that is)

O
Odinokiy_ Stalker 22.03.20

I at one point shoved the suit of Altair. But I only have AC2 which is kind of not connected to Uplay