3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laforto 22.03.20 09:17 pm

Not from the first time it is triggered button blow (FIFA 15)

People, Hello. FIFA 15 (license). Play the clave, the good old w-as-d-e. Somehow not from the first time it is triggered button blow (d). That is - I run, go out on a shock position, press (d) and have no effect, even the force of the blow does not appear. Sometimes normal works and sometimes 3-4 times have to stick to a player took a shot, it's unnerving, especially when the outputs 1 by 1. In other games there are no such problems. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laforto 22.03.20

Still I noticed a detail that does not beat the player, only in those cases when clamped at the same time the combination of the hands to attack, that is, for example right+up+punch - zero response, go for it yourself and not even going to beat. But if just right or up without problems. Guys, well, who knows what to do? The joystick would not go easy.

R
Ruben.65 22.03.20

I have this on all versions of FIFA.Do not know from what it depends,can be from Claudia.Although playing for a long time,and during this time have changed several computers and keyboards.You just have to reassign keys.For example now I have is t-f-g-h-y.

T
Teodor184 22.03.20

The same trouble and I have a problem with buying a new keyboard, only a shot is the space bar I, further attempts to change the clave to success has not led, if there are smart people who help)

T
Trol_Fighter337 22.03.20

Teodor184
To buy a gamepad as an option

B
Beshenyy EZh 22.03.20

Laforto
Toiled with this problem even with 11 fify until I bought a gamepad. And it's simple - on most gaming USB keyboards have a limit on number of simultaneously pressed keys. Usually 3-5. So, in your case, clamping two hands and, most likely, the acceleration button, the kick is the keyboard does not respond. As an option without a controller to connect a keyboard through an adapter in PS/2 port.

R
Ruben.65 22.03.20

Virusnyak

s
shalahmet 22.03.20

I have the same problem on the controller...when at the same time clamp the arrow up(down),and right(left) + kick, or pass, or the shed, then no response...on the keyboard is the same..

T
Teodor184 22.03.20

The same problem was impossible to play at full strength, bought a wireless keyboard from Microsoft, it worked, until it broke down, it's on sale I would like to understand what is the difference to buy what you need