3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Predator96 22.03.20 09:17 pm

Work Calidora! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Let's start with the fact that I found this quest and had aktivirovat it. Then he looked at the map there's no marker there, although he should be! What can I do?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 22.03.20

Where did you find this quest in a cave?

P
Predator96 22.03.20

The College Of Winterhold! There's an Ogre in the library watching!

S
Sheril 22.03.20

Once activated, the cursor must stand on the line of the quest in the diary, press the letter M (map), the map appears with the .the specified location of the quest.

P
Predator96 22.03.20

I know stupid, but it is not present!

M
MAGOIIt 22.03.20

maybe a glitch

S
Sheril 22.03.20

You can just look at the map, sometimes the map in the diary does not work, and the quest for the normal map is displayed

E
Eduard S. 22.03.20

I the librarian brought one book Calidora and the quest was done, then after some again asked and again the quest began work calidora, but the marker on the map is already there, and tries... I took it again///

P
Predator96 22.03.20

by the way possible!

E
Eduard S. 22.03.20

tortured hanging these quests in the quest log, too many of them. I wonder if the Bang that librarian, the quest disappears from the log, then resurrectом revive just in a fire. Tonight should try.

P
Predator96 22.03.20

Text me if it worked!

E
Efim Zheglov 22.03.20

5 years have passed... But I will say. You have addition to the game and you have a quest in the College, but to do it it is necessary on solstheim and because of this, and no token

a
arah 22.03.20

Yefim Zheglov
the arrow marker will still point to the port of Windhelm or outside the province