3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 22.03.20 09:17 pm

How correctly to start to pass the game? (Fallout 4)

Guys pliz tell me how to start game? Ie is best from the beginning of the game start to run, to explore and to undergo the side effects. A little bit or go through the story, for example, and then start to run around the side effects? I mean, if you pass half of the plot can open something interesting, and then running around the side effects, but just study there will be a lot more interesting.
Thanks in advance for the answer!
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 22.03.20

You decide for yourself. I strongly realized began to take place already swapped out through the side effects.

f
forkiller 22.03.20

Almost 100 hours. 30 hour game gathered in the diamond city moving. Still going

s
saa0891 22.03.20

Play as you want,the beauty of the games Gazebo (unlike most others) lies in the fact that you nor forced to do anything,you have almost complete freedom.

L
Lagarium 22.03.20

Ioannn
Well.. At for you to decide..
To be honest.. the game from Bethesda.. the Plot is even so normal.. So better and this is not your typical 3rd fallout..

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Thanks guys for the replies)! I know that you can live in the game. But I just wanted to know know for example that at a certain point in the game will be rotorcraft, fly a blimp and I think after this point, the game becomes much more interesting. And if you walk to the Institute, maybe even open what-thread features in the game and then say it will be twice more fun to roam the wasteland?

L
Lagarium 22.03.20

Ioannn
Well after flies derezhabl.. In the wasteland you can meet the fighting fraternity with a local.. And the campaign rotorcraft will be only in the game for the brotherhood..

r
runemaroon 22.03.20

Ioannn
all right bro, you go through the story, far still did not miss it, get buff will need third-party quests, but sujet you open the main locations and describe the whole picture, and if you like learn the world till the cows come home, and do not listen to clever men which will pump cheats, the most powerful weapon supply, and run around the wasteland mobs wet from year-mod, and then say that the story here is not important )

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Lagarium
And after finding the Institute or the occurrence there will be some new events on the Heath? Or this, if you go through the campaign mode, is the end game?

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

runemaroon
About how! Thank you! And where better to slow down so you don't accidentally go through the campaign mode))?

L
Lagarium 22.03.20

Ioannn
Close to the end. New events ??? Well.. Nice bum.. In the end secured..
PS
Spoilerly for the BS and Institute to be held.. For the Minutemen haven't tried.

L
Lagarium 22.03.20

Ioannn
After delegable. When will arrive..

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Lagarium
Thank you)! To the institution to go then don't)).

s
saa0891 22.03.20

LaOladaaaaa

Ie people who want to thoroughly examine all the subtleties of the game,the nerds,what's the point then to play the RPG if you run fast without going into all the details.

L
Lavuer 22.03.20

After leaving the asylum, run first 20-30 hours in the Commonwealth, clambered entire Northern part and a little Central. Then moved to diamond city and then in the story, performing in a row, all side-quests in large settlements (DS, Subway, good Neighborhood, BS, Institute). This was the basic plot (played for the Brotherhood of steel). Now explore the rest of the map, LVL 52. Feelings of regret that passed that way, and not otherwise never have arisen (this is the same with Witcher 3) is the most important thing for me.

A
Anzhelika04 22.03.20

The plot at the beginning it is advisable to go to the presence of power armor, plus carry out a mission for the city. It's possible to learn to relate ,and then you are your own boss, do what you want.

M
MKUltra 22.03.20

At first I passed pobochki and open locations, the main quest was at the stage of the campaign in diamond city. After 3 days, tired of the game, has no desire to turn the game. First, the side quests are very few, especially compared to Skyrim( 15 investigated locations well if at least one extra quest there), and secondly, the vast majority of quests are monotonous and dull to a disgrace(go there, then bring it, or go there and kill those). The study also bothers their monotony: find a location, kill everyone, collect the loot. And the new. Although the LUT value in the ammunition, as weapons and armor in the game very little, basically, it's a modification of what you already have with a probability of 98%. What is the meaning of to bother, if you know what better than you have now still can not find,
Better pass the campaign mode and alternates with the implementation of secondary quests(those find). The study strongly do not get carried away - quickly get bored.

I
Ikemore 22.03.20

Complete the story first, and then the side effects, if you desire to be. The game is so busy is that after ~20 hours I go to it like in Borderlands, shoot for an hour a day. To build something good there until you do the normal construction.

A
AnatolyKest 22.03.20

20 hours studied locations, but then I realized that they began to see the pieces and all the quests now only from quest to quest, but locations like all of patrones, good quests, not bonalno, sent face stuff in a bar and after an hour you're on the other side of the map someone save more than 70 hours already dangle. and hill running do not know for what to take, the storyline I don't think I will start soon

I
Ioannn 22.03.20

Thank you all:-)!

r
rosomaha7 22.03.20

Lagarium
The Minutemen went to the place where they used to live Gg.
Getting it all arranged.80% of happiness. Then moved to B. S. - while riding in the sweep of locations. While 1 of them sent again.
Further, I do not know. While pumped.Not zadanim was in many places at a time NO serious.
So-so-for processing if. Populations build...There is a weapon above 70 damage. Part bought and part made it myself on weapons. workbench.