3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 26.09.19 03:33 pm

Connect Dualshock 4 to PC

Tell me what program is best to connect a Dualshock 4 to a PC? To get everything working as it should, without trouble and delay of response?
5 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatallezzz 26.09.19

LexHaze3.0 wrote:
Tell me what program is best to connect a Dualshock 4 to a PC? To get everything working as it should, without trouble and delay of response?
Steam will automatically recognize DualShock and perfectly working with him. If you play pirates then dances with a tambourine can not be avoided in any way. Xbox360 emulator in this case will not help.

Z
Zh1VaGo 26.09.19

All games (licenses) post 16 years will automatically recognize DualShock. Pirates can be run through steam (how to make Google prompt), in this case, the controller will work too. As for the old games (up to 16 years), it is all the same as pirates. Just run through steam. However in this case the game will be otobrazhaetsya the layout of the box, but it works without problems (tested on assassin unity, the syndicate bought in uplay).

k
korvinus813 26.09.19

fatallezzz
strange, but all windows will recognize? I 7ke recognized, and on a laptop with 10th - in any...

f
fatallezzz 26.09.19

korvinus813 wrote:
strange, but all windows will recognize? I 7ke recognized, and on laptop with 10 - in any
I have Win 10, right at the hospital, on the laptop tried. Recognize well, though there is no need... Connected only for the games on split screen type X-Morph Defence, that together on one monitor to play.

Z
Zombieller 26.09.19

DS4Windows by Ryochan7