3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ConspiDog 22.03.20 09:20 pm

Black heads (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

UPD. The problem is solved!
Polarography thanks HunterS0UL, and everyone else, for participating in the theme! The option Ordenador-Ohm the only thing that helped, I myself would never in my life did not come to this.
Specifically about the solution that helped me specifically (and as far as I understood on responses in different forums - TSE random and depends on heaps of things, someone this option may not be suitable):

1. Re-set UNP Texture Blender and generated textures to see what exactly it changes or adds. Removed them cleaned and have the top threw the body and PrettyFace (1.9 at this time)
2. Put Ordenador, twisted textures and repeated the same thing, but with SMCO.
3. Run the game.
??? ??? ???
PROFIT!

Over two hours of black characters are not seen, but for some unknown reason, the fps has been getting a little SAG (not critical, for 5-6 shots). May the gods take him up for me to crank dark mojo.

In General, all thanks again! I hope someone, someday this topic will also help to find a solution to the problems of this bug)

Guys, Hello, Skyrim LE there was a very nasty bug because of which the heads of the characters become black.
Try to paint as best I can, that I understood:

> the heads of the characters are black
Just so: hair, eyes, and the scars remain visible, but the head itself, the neck gets totally black shade. And I suspect that if not for mod custom HD eyes and the scars they would have gone.
It seems the randomness. Used to think that only when you move from location to location or change of helmets in the inventory, but not so long ago began to try to catch this moment and realized that often blackened I'm right in the open field.

The first thing darkens my head Up at this point, the game might hang for a moment and then nothing. Correct you can only complete restart of the game. To go into the menu and back - not working, f5 and subsequent loading - do not work; showracemenu and try to change - does not help.

Earlier it was even worse - with time blackened heads are all female NPCs (and my Dova - girl), then the body of the HS and in the end, the armor and body of the NPCs.
Now - only the head of HS and some armor items (it's strange, that), like vanilla and from mods. First at me, then at the PS.
Don't know what miracle I solved the problem with the body, perhaps rearranging UNP once again, on top of all that was. But with faces this option fails (unless the process of formation of the ghetto of the Persians slightly retarded, not more).

Is the body with standard UNP textures and on top of it face PrettyFace because I sharpened a preset for them (though the old version, like 1.7) + RANs HeadMesh type-C
Before such was not, despite the fact that put all it's just as well.

Spoilergate what has now decided to get rid of the terrible bronze glow on the faces by putting this
Спойлерhttp://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/prochee/4923/48-1-0-6560
(I don't know is it allowed here to post links to outside resources, because hide under the spoiler), and what is sin, but like all left also, and in the comments to the material, no one with a similar problem did not complain.
Another suspect in a similar fix, which was to remove a bronze glow, but in the end, judging by the complaints of people just replaced some texture to a black square, they MB and true.

Google, on the nexus found a file that helped someone, and someone not, was among the second. Now desperate, I tried everything I could - reinstall replaceref and all the mods affect the body years, including XPMSE and DSR (which also patchy after each action, as well as updated FNIS) and pastime in a certain fashion which gives fine tuning grafone and ENB, I don't know his name, but is activated for the shift+enter and it looks like a console, change the file endlocal.ini and endseries.ini

Skyrim LE pirates, the latest version, the latest version of SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS and all the basic mods too.
I really hope someone can help or at least give a plan of action to correct this, I would hate to reinstall the game (and will not) because 226 mods, most of which had to be put very carefully, so that it functioned and it's a small possible problem.

Thank you all in advance!
Throw out the screenshots under the spoiler, for clarity, well, will laugh at someone MB)

Spoilered to the bug:

And after:

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedushka-B 22.03.20

Take everything you have anyway. Deleting or disabling mods or what will not help, since daddy Meshes and Textures contained in the files overwrite files with the same names from other mods and track that is layered almost impossible. Pack folder in the bsa, there is for this special program.

N
Nurp 22.03.20

Alas, Your mess will help only a full reinstall of the game and the correct installation of mods, plus the game will have to start again, the old sohranki can not ride. So all right above said - take everything you have anyway.
The is over 300 mods, even the exact number can not say, because some had to merge to get into the limit.

v
vftor 22.03.20

You can try not to demolish everything and to make cleaning dirty edits suspicious mods, and then do the cleaning last save.

H
HunterS0UL 22.03.20

Was such at me. On the STEAM version. Thing is, most likely, the texture of the head.
Best options:
1) to Get into the folder with the textures and try to remove one of those with a note coming through the lower dash(_s or _sk, do not remember exactly; one of them).
2) Or rearrange the texture of the calf, including the head.
3) Or use Ordenadorand stupidly pinch texture. Settings under the spoiler.
Spoiler

For the future: to use Mod Organizer-Ohm. There is a feature placement in compatibility. Easier to keep track of fashion that put. Through it, you can also fashion together, so the place is not occupied.

K
Kirill22092 22.03.20

I had recently a similar problem, I just renamed all the mod folders and then started the process of elimination to find the culprit mod. Back put normal name of the folder until I found the problem folder.

A
Alexandrovitch 22.03.20

JConspiDog
Missing texture faces. I was also recently a problem with oblivion. You need to reinstall any mods to the body or the race. Which uses the character

C
ConspiDog 22.03.20

HunterS0UL
The first option did not help, cut first in the queue _s, _sk, and then together. Nothing changed (at all).
Second try again and it is not particularly fruitful.
Ordenador-ω we now try. Thank you!

PS. Remember that it all started with an attempt to get rid of seams with the help of UNP Texture Blender" and its footnote says about this possible effect so that the culprit is most likely detected! But! It says that to get rid of this problem simply reinstall the texture pack that does not help.

GRiDOX
Many try already... Rasa original, rearranged the body and face ten times. Try using showracemenu to reset the preset characters.

Kirill22092 and vftor
Will combine and will try, thanks!

Dedushka-B and Nurp
I will not be removed in any case, I've already written)
I blackened every twenty minutes, person is better than reinstalling the entire amount of mods, which in General is a miracle that they work.
But thank you!

C
ConspiDog 22.03.20

Don't know how are made to complete the theme, so I'll write separately and credited with upd. the description of the problem.
Huge thanks HunterS0UL, and everyone else, for participating in the theme! The option Ordenador-Ohm the only thing that helped, I myself would never in my life did not come to this.
Specifically about the solution that helped me specifically (and as far as I understood on responses in different forums - TSE random and depends on heaps of things, someone this option may not be suitable):

1. Re-set UNP Texture Blender and generated textures to see what exactly it changes or adds. Removed them cleaned and have the top threw the body and PrettyFace (1.9 at this time)
2. Put Ordenador, twisted textures and repeated the same thing, but with SMCO.
3. Run the game.
??? ??? ???
PROFIT!

Over two hours of black characters are not seen, but for some unknown reason, the fps has been getting a little SAG (not critical, for 5-6 shots). May the gods take him up for me to crank dark mojo.

In General, all thanks again! I hope someone, someday this topic will also help to find a solution to such problems)