3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defolt 22.03.20 09:23 pm

Departure to the desktop (Watch_Dogs 2)

The permanent departure of the mission.if there is a solution that help
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 22.03.20

You're psychics?

L
LenivyiBob 22.03.20

Download Repack from Hatab.

D
Defolt 22.03.20

LenivyiBob
I have hatab is

D
Defolt 22.03.20

Genom1994
No

P
POZZZ721 22.03.20

Guys maybe someone will help, maybe not. In the last phase of her mission on the threshold of HAUM where you have vzlomat the server I was constantly vyletalo no matter what graphics settings I changed. I have a laptop with two graphics cards: discrete - NVIDIA Gt 720 2GB and built-in - Intel is also 2 GB. So I noticed that on NVIDIA game different of momenti can vilette, so I was poproboval pass on Intel vidyuhi and that's a miracle - the game is not vyletaet at all. For those who have laptops with two graphics cards suggest to switch to the built vidyuhi and pass the time where vyletaet.
Apparently something is wrong with the drivers viciebski graphics card because in the us and vyletaet, wanted bi to poprobuvat play on new patch 1.9 but the campaign of his pirates will not be delivered

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.03.20

Oh, that's the trouble with you... what would be the license would be immediately in the support answered, and so they suffer... and not the fact that there is a solution...
here is a suitable proverb - avaricious pays twice.
could take the game for 800 rubles and enjoy the game without crashes and lag, but if the toad smothers, suffer.

A
Alexey_Nikolaevich 22.03.20

My game constantly crashes in the same moment. And beginning to throw out without error. And sometimes thrown an error for the video driver. Originally downloaded license CRY, then repak from Mechanics, still the game crashes in the same place, and that is about the mission Kiberdrayv when you need to go to the Studio, and though none is weak, but the game is minimal and does not lag.

V
Viktor Kislica 22.03.20

Alexey_Nikolaevich
People with a great system also crashes that's all I think pirates, I understand the license this is not a problem, I also have a weak graphics card GTX 550ti 1Gb, also on minimal flies, flies differently, it happens a minute after loading the game, sometimes 15-20 minutes to play, then crashes a little off as I understand it is because of the video driver occurs, and the frequency was lowered and rolled back the driver, and tried different Repack, all the time flies, maybe someday someone will solve this problem hopefully and buy the game I feel like, now the dollar is very large, both in Russia and In Ukraine, the games have become expensive!

D
Defolt 22.03.20

Alexey_Nikolaevich
If at the exit of the tunnel then go the other way.I passed it

D
Defolt 22.03.20

POZZZ721
That's just me in this place and departure.if I tell you my saves skins then will be able to pass

P
POZZZ721 22.03.20

Can walk, talk specify what mission, and where do sohranki from Watch dogs 2

D
DimakSerpg 22.03.20

Um, also crashes without an error and other things. Just hangs and crashes on desktop.

d
def38 22.03.20

DimakSerpg
helps me transition into NetHack

A

Yes, just at the exit of the tunnel. Can you show what is there better way to go? and then I want even on minimum the game

D
Defolt 22.03.20

Alexey_Nikolaevich
try NetHack mode really helps

T
TOSSA1NT 22.03.20

POZZZ721
Thanks for help!=)

F
Faik 1972 22.03.20

I have also crashes,try NetHack can help
System Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-3330 CPU@ 3.00 GHz 3.20 GHz
8 GB RAM
Video GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB 256bit
The wood of the latter.on the other repak also,the paging file more than 8Gb.

V
Viktor Kislica 22.03.20

In short, I understand, include the all-seeing eye NetHack and pass the game!Otherwise, we do not pass!)))

D
Defolt 22.03.20

Victor Sorrel
Yes Yes

A

thanks for the advice to go the other way, really helped and I finally passed this missiyu