3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fazet1 22.03.20 09:23 pm

Crashes, weak PC. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hi all, I have such trouble, are beginning to play, and I'm on the computer stupidly does not have enough video memory Manager shows 90% of the workload of the operatives, and the same graphics processor, or if all close a little to play, and then it happens that on some missions download infinite and all, and the game often crashes with an error something about memory, but it is clear that the video memory how to fix it? Maybe the game is not reading all the memory or all the operatives?
Config like this:
Graphics card: GTX 660ti
Percents: Intel core 2 quad Q9400, 2.66 GHz
8 gigs of RAM.

Game pirates from hatab, version 1.21
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FX-Baikal 22.03.20

The game is not optimized. Take a look at the paging file? If there is not enough video memory it takes it from the operatives, the operatives if a little, from the swap file. If the paging file is not, in low-operatives, here and crash the game...

f
fazet1 22.03.20

How is the paging file set? My car is worth.
PS Recommended 1919мб writes, And can no longer be how to put? I thought this volume depends on the RAM.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

fazet1
in YouTube look at how the paging file to put to the crashes it is only necessary to wait for the patch the game crashes at the top-end assemblies.

f
fazet1 22.03.20

Departures stopped, by configuring the paging file, but to long to load between missions left, 10-15 minutes playing, and then at one point, infinite loading and can be closed only through the Manager.
Maybe the game is still raw, XS, I hope not because of my PC.