3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 22.03.20 09:23 pm

The battle with the enemy (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello, is it possible somehow to change the combat system? After all, physically impossible to kill 3 or more opponents. When the camera focused on one enemy, while another enemy comes from behind, and you can't do anything until the goal or until protabase to the right of the enemy. Boevka in the game with many enemies is full of shit! This shit, in any game not seen, I really hope that you can do something non target...
Plz tell me, is it possible to change this combat system? Or have to suffer and break the keyboard?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

insel260
Boevka in the game in 1 turn purely Amateur. The complexity of this suit-1 chip games. Put on a comfortable button change target, and all contry,if possible, attack. Another enemy comes from behind, and you can't do anything But as you wanted? So they are in a line lined up? Download skill Bleeding, but for myself Thick blood. During the battle,2 more and take the shield piercing shot when possible, kick all,and keep the defense,while focus 1,the other piercing point,they will bleed,and will run away,or surrender.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

About unreal, I would argue, was driving like that on the quest, looking 4 Polovets 3 Rob the robbers (as it turned out, I thought ordinary people), first dealt with the Polovtsy (4 at a time, one shot missed the same), then 3 robbers, the battle lasted 5 minutes, the fight will be the most coolest thing I have ever seen in a game.
Yes, I had a good armor, sword, shield, pumping is not really for a fighter.
The shooters missed, the gamepad didn't even try to play this game (it is)

R
R_D_V 22.03.20

The bow in such situations helps in the last 2-3 headshot can and sword to finish the main manevrirovali time. Boevka curve but it is the fact that it is fun to play with pumping Persian becomes easier in many ways, and of course my respect for the developers of system throughput it is well thought out and great for games. And I think the game has the chances of a RPG, more is not what kind is expected in 2018

K
Kickapoo 22.03.20

The fact that there is no crosshair during firing and intended or a glitch of the game? While in peaceful mode there is a dot on the screen!

S
Sniffer_man 22.03.20

Kickapoo
Et thing, but the way of fighting the fire, it is fun to play, hardcoreno.

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

If I understand correctly from the control settings, the mouse selection of the enemy is a wheel.
The battle system is like, but never learned to Dodge. It turns out that the movement button has to be pressed exactly at the time of the attack?

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
Earlier. Immediately after the backswing of the enemy.

F
Fastgamer24 22.03.20

insel260
Weak. So grandfathers fought.
If the suit burns - Ding or swing trainer and practice with it

g
gmanlv 22.03.20

for half of the game becomes easy, the trainer has many times won the fight, tried in city to whoop it up and began to knead the other guards 1vs7 and you can not carry HP with armor

S
SPR1GGAN 22.03.20

miserable the fact ,Yes I can fight but I don't want stupidly not high ,playing purely with the bow
take the left fist and the rear sight is not needed ,even the onion won the Baron in the dispute .