3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 22.03.20 09:23 pm

What mods do you have installed? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I personally have a HD flora and improved water. Looking for something tasty)
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 22.03.20

Fallstar! Well, mod on blood

N
No more drugs... 22.03.20

HD textures, a mod pack (Scyrim HD 1.5 like), body SVVE, shit-ton of clothes-armor, hair, eyes, weapons, crossbows, the moon mod for blood and still figs knows that I can not remember.

G
Greywarn 22.03.20

About 250 mods(almost at capacity) installed. Some of them in bashed patch. Without HD-textures, but with ENB(ENB old, productive, but the picture is noticeably better with him). A lot of mods on the magic(a great many new useful spells), quests (including long stories - such as Talisker, Fang Virma), weapons and armor, some mods to new homes. A lot of gameplay mods installed. For myself I collect this bunch of mods. People's assemblies are not). The mods that change the branch of perks(like Requiem, SkyRe, etc.), do not use.

g
grimble 22.03.20

there is nothing left.
a few retextured skin, scars, and a couple of retextured armor. without rubber girls and blue boys.
the mod to the glowing eyes of werewolves; the mod on a pair behind; mod much blood.
no locks and dragonborn armour-bras.

A
Atay Wolverine 22.03.20

Yes I do not need much, if only the graphics were better, and muzzle were the people are not so scary and dirty.
From what I would like, purely for ease of play: mod horse for a companion for a portable tent, able to boating on rivers, lakes and seas, all the cities were taxi on the carts, so they can take you to any place, including your estate, the mod that the estate can safely leave without having to worry about vampire attack, and fashion to dog companions barked (got them barking), not pushed and not rushed into the fight, if you're in stealth mode,

a
arah 22.03.20

Athy Wolverine
For all these of you wishes to have a response in the form of mods, just to Google a bit )) the Only dogs bent, but to get them to shut up can (the Options folder in the archive with mod)

n
nordwind24 22.03.20

can't transfer unfortunately 146 mods that I have installed. just don't remember. I will say one thing Skyrim I have improved on all sides.

i
ivancik7 22.03.20

Dedly dragon , Blackthorne, the song of life, a weapon from the bones of Jorquera

L
Listorel 13.12.20

Local damage, additional weapons: spears, etc., on a complex combat system, AI, physics, skills, new kinds of nps, heaps on randomness and meetings.

W
Waffen 19.12.20

Only vanilla. I did not install any mod.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Removing enchantments from artifacts - I always put it on and use all the enchantments of the game with it on my items.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Content from The Elder Scrolls Online - I'll definitely put it myself in the future.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

The SE blacksmith's chest is definitely not the most useful mod, and it is easy to buy a house for yourself through alchemy and enchantment.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim SE "Magic of Shalidor - Forgotten Spells SM is a good mod, but why is there no Chameleon spell?

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim Middle-earth: Path of the Hobbit - I never put it, but I will definitely play with it in Skyrim someday.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim SE Daedra from past games in the series - I don't like Morrowind, but in order to fight the Golden Saints and Dark Seducers, I put this mod in my game.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim The World of the Witcher is not a fan of the Witcher game because of the balance and control, and for the sake of playing with its world in a more comfortable game, I can easily install this mod for myself ..

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim "Skygerfall - A storyline company from Daggerfall - I've never played Daggerfall, but to go through its storyline, I intend to install this mod for myself.

a
asrind1 19.12.20

Skyrim "Legacy of the Dragonborn - there are a lot of interesting things in fashion for me, but it's incompatible even with patches of at least three of my favorite mods for this game.