3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2MegaB 22.03.20 09:25 pm

Fly in the sky when you try alchemy (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The point is simple, come to the table, poke E and all rise to heaven. It is treated? And Soren for the question: will it be with all the alchemy tables right?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.03.20

I have your problems, I've never figured out how to alchemical, simple tincture of the calendula cannot boil.
Has anyone figured out the boiling and hourglass like it all the time to interact?

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Sites
What is not clear? Boil just with the hourglass too. 1 Cycle, 1 flip.

2MegaB 22.03.20

Sites
When I put it in the water, press Q, then F to flip the watch. If it says 1 turn, then once the clock thinking, two two times, etc. And all this time I press Q. After all this, then according to the instructions there and do, simple as that. So your problem is solved, here my XS, I can't cook anything)

S
Setesh 22.03.20

TwoMB
so I'm doing that, that's just impossible)

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

TwoMB
This is pure bug,try to change the table. I always cook near the Monastery.
Sites
Something means not so do,read and follow exactly as it says that you need at the end of that during boiling,and at the end,when the broth has cooled.

R
R_D_V 22.03.20

With alchemy I bother of course if it were not bugs at all the game would be a success.

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

R_D_V
Anything,God forbid, the next patches will fix everything,or most.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Baby 3D
how to understand that the broth is boiling and when it is cold?
Here is a recipe of calendula for example: you pour water, add nettles, boil 1 hours turnover (how do you know when began to boil, when the clock enable as to follow that 1 revolution was in full swing, maybe sooner turned, maybe longer boiling?), cool (how to understand that cool?), add calendula
Visually, all it does is not clear

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Sites
He smiled, and how can you tell if water is boiling? Just as in real life, water will moan,will climb par-bubbles. To the broth cooled down enough not to succumb to the pressure of the air in the fire. It will cease boiling,and after the fire is extinguished from the cauldron will cease to go in pairs. Then the broth is considered to be cooled.
But from myself I will say that it is not necessary to wait until the fire will cease to burn,and cauldron will cease to go steam,if it says add the nth item after the decoction cools down then simply wait until it stops boiling,but the fire can still burn,and the steam to go from the cauldron. Yes,this system works too.

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Sites
1-Pour water into the pot.
2-Take nettles (put it in a bowl and crushed)
3-Boil water (q 3-4 times), wait until boil.
4-Hole bowl (with crepaway)
5-Pour the bowl of nettle in the water
6-Turn the watch (and wait until sand in hours to descend),once dropped everything,wait until the broth cools down.
7-Hole Bottle and pour the broth.
Ps.Be careful that after you emptied the nettle,for 1 turnover of water should be boiling,so as not to succumb to the air once poured nettles,advance him 3-4 times.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Baby 3D
we do not do, because the recipe is not like you said it is written, tomorrow I will try, plus you karma nonetheless)

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Sites
There are many recipes are not described fully,or unclear,it's more challenging when cooked,but as I understand it,there are corny you need to estimate. Realism the same.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Baby 3D
I agree
generally as for me, alchemy is the weakest element of the game, not very intuitive, everything else I just love it (well, except for saves, but thank God this time you can correct)

P
Pupsik 3D 22.03.20

Sites
Don't know me personally, alchemy is very gone,again, I already wrote that in the game all the special chips,such as combat,alchemy,etc., especially for the Amateur. My 1st experience was not very good,but it is very realistic. Long story short,I got food poisoning and was riding a horse ran into the city,to the alchemist for the antidote,but that's half woes. When was riding my HS was always falling off his horse,and the fact that I have wildly takes away HP. And old saves would not take advantage of,as have a lot of things collected etc. In General, I made it barely. So,look carefully boil potions.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

Fly in the sky when you try alchemy

from the parish chtol?

f
fog666666 22.03.20

just rzhu