3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyomi4 22.03.20 09:25 pm

Completion 97 % (Dying Light)

somebody knows how to complete the game 100%? like all passed, all extra missions completed, collected all the flags, notes, zombie figurines

9 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrelokRuS29 22.03.20

what happens when the complete 100?

H
Heksenpey 22.03.20

I don't know how you play, but I have 100% complete

t
tyomi4 22.03.20

nazhdachka
maybe you saved all the survivors, those who blue shield are shown on the map (not white). maybe I'm not all found? although for so many hours like all 10 times it ran

1SEFIROT2 22.03.20

Tested 100% % completion of the game affect only the main and additional tasks , as well as tests more than anything. None of the collected items and survivors don't affect this % if someone he did not complete that were missed or extra assignments or tests - you need to go to any website with the complete list of all assignments and tests , and compare with passed from me it's helped I've had 97% and 98% after a full as I thought of passing but then always managed to bring that % up to 100 through a careful verification passed me described on the sites of passage of this game .

s
search3 22.03.20

1SEFIROT2
where a costume found in the game

M
Metalist1925 22.03.20

1SEFIROT2
DLS are included in the full passage?

T
Tesan 22.03.20

The question is not on topic and those who passed. Pobochki in this game can be played after sujecki, is there a point of no return with failure completed additional quests?

M
Moretc 22.03.20

Tesan Palocci after passing remain even remain mission support and even if you didn't keep track of client from the starting point to re-take. About pereprohozhdeniya side not tried. Tesan

T
Tesan 22.03.20

Moretc
And thank you)