3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen_82 26.09.19 03:34 pm

The bug with the sound of gunfire. (Fallout 4)

Version of the game 1.5.157 I can not Understand what the problem is, the configs all need correctly exposed, NMM patched to the latest version, the result is to me incomprehensible Without the bullet half
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisitor 26.09.19

Cool video, twice watched you in the fun... add the Bug with the sound of gunfire? And the fact that you have bullets and casings in the Matrix fly, you are not confused..?

n
neperenosimyy 26.09.19

floor well I had to spoil the game modes.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Евген_82
In the aiming mode is activated the time dilation?

B
BlackTea 26.09.19

Евген_82
The list of mods let's see what could happen.

f
fashionfble 26.09.19

Here only will help BMW! Look in the window, find the car, and then follow her. And when you have learned what time he leaves and comes home from work, and go for it, get up at five, get in the hours, study the habits of the driver! All this For Fallout! Save the game!

E
Evgen_82 26.09.19

BlackTea
OK come on,

Spoiler

Spoiler

E
Evgen_82 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
no, this mod, on a separate key saundel the bullet time mod (as a kit), and when shooting slow as in Max Payne

B
BlackTea 26.09.19

Евген_82
Slow Time can be uncomfortable.If disabling it/deleting will not help then you need to reinstall the game, and one cut in fashion.A preservation duplicate and use a copy to download without mods, clean it from motovskij records through F4SGE(lying at the Nexus).Good luck.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Евген_82
I suppose it's a realization of a slowdown, the frequency of the sound underestimated. You can try to compare the effect when taking a Jet.

E
Evgen_82 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
no, this does not in the fashion business (slow mo)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Евген_82
Likely to conflict fashion. Need to remove one and test.

V
VaLiOk92 26.09.19

I had a similar problem,deleted the mod called Extended Gunsmith,and it worked fine)
So I agree with the previous comment

9thRodriges 26.09.19

The same problem.
Licensed folly. All DLC, I play without mods.
The problem arose when shooting with a homemade carbine (aka Kalash)
I've done the following: replaced the receiver, took a couple of shots saved. Restarted the game, load the save, return the receiver in place.
But et is not a solution but a crutch.

F
Firsasho 26.09.19

Replaced the muzzle brake on the compensator, the more problem appeared.

V
Vesemir Zhdanov 26.09.19

Firsasho
the bug remains even in the latest version of the game. the muzzle brake of his mother...

Z
ZippoMethod 26.09.19

Plus the muzzle brake, took it off and the bug disappeared. Remarkably, not once it was revealed, at first everything was normal, a little run, and you.. So this cant not because of mods, but because of the Muzzle brake, replace it for anything solves the problem. Thanks to someone earlier for the tip!

S
Sayway 26.09.19

The bug with the sounds I think was in the previous parts. Campaign engine gazebos in all its games are buggy. In fallout 4 without mods the sound of gunfire, too buggy, even with the laser, probably hidden protection from hacking the game. There's only glitches if you put a muzzle flash suppressor or something with a silencer no problem.

V
Verter Vantso 26.09.19

As I found out, the problem arises due to the lack of a sound file in the archive additions Nuka World. For a homemade rifle with a muzzle brake there is no file at 900 rpm (WPN_RifleHomemadeAssault_Fire_Auto MuzzleBrake_0900rpm_Player_LPM.wav), but esp this file is registered. Due to a bug increases the rate of the game is getting maximum rate of fire of 900 rpm, and its in the files of the add-on no. Find FormID "DLC04WPNRifleHandmadeAssault FireAutoSilencedPlayerLPM [SNDR: 06050AB2]" and you will see it. So, I took the sound file for 780 rpm and renamed it to 900 rpm, and the error is no more!

J
Jenplay59 09.05.21

ZippoMethod
bl, from the very beginning of the DLS Yader the world faced this problem on a Kalasha spray gun, I wanted to shoot with a muzzle brake, but then it turns out he is bugged, well, ok, I'll put something else