3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 22.03.20 09:26 pm

The save system in the game (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys tell me in detail for system preservation.
1) what happens when AutoSave? after each conversation, every fight, or get a new quest or part of quest?
2) see set a limit on quick saves through the need to have booze and drink it. How many games and what they cost?
3) in What way was there to do save? Let's say I went into the game 5 minutes - 10 - what to drink schnapps how else can you save?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.03.20

Persist through sleep and booze special, still during the passage of quests (story exactly additional do not know because only passed the introduction, the side effects weren't there)
In General, this is the only trick of the game, which is really annoying and tired of only for the first 4 hours of the game

M
MrSoulz7z 22.03.20

The system saves just miserable!

p
pekabir 22.03.20

mod for adequate preservation brought https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
good packagaing moget such

e
eldare 22.03.20

More interestingly, where saving you can get? And then the pirates are playing, but I think I will acquire a couple of days, I would not go through.

J
JDLJ 22.03.20

eldare
Saving in one place are the pirates that license.

x
xSaimanx 22.03.20

SBI, thanks for the mod!

f
faustinus 22.03.20

How does the mod above? In General, whether it work? Tell me.

f
faustinus 22.03.20

pakaur
Throw off please a mod on the Playground, I'm on the site is not zaregan, tell me more how it works?

p
pekabir 22.03.20

faustinus
I'm too lazy. come on, Google transliteration in hands and forward

f
faustinus 22.03.20

pakaur
I do not mean it is working correctly? I'm able to read English and there are possible damage your saves. So I ask, tried? Through the menu quietly saved and then loaded?

p
pekabir 22.03.20

faustinus
have not yet tried. in the evening after work to satisty

J
JUnnAmmED 22.03.20

faustinus
I have yet to have a problem with him,but I play with him for long.Version without the booze set.

m
marat.haliloff 22.03.20

Normal save in the game Kingdom Come guide, I think many will useful.

Be saved at any time

Open the console using the tilde ( ~ ) and then type:

Save (Filename preservation)

To load a saved game, type:

Load (Filename preservation)

How to saved without saving schnapps

1. Navigate to the Steam folder with games (usually C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common)

2. Go to the install folder of Kingdom Come: Deliverance (called KingdomComeDeliverance) and open the folder Data.

3. Open the file GameData.pak with WinRAR or 7-ZIP. Be sure to make a copy of the archive!

5. Navigate to Libs\UI\UIActions and open the file with filename MM_SaveGame.xml.

6. Scroll down to line 67 where you will see the following:

< Inputs SaveType="2" OverwriteSaveId="-1" UsePotion="1" / >

7. Change UsePotion=1 on UsePotion=0

8. Repeat what you just did on the previous step, in 70 line.

9. Save the file and close it. 7-ZIP will ask if you want to save your changes, click Yes.

10. Close the archive and start the game.

If something goes wrong, just replace the file pre-made backup or try to verify the integrity of game cache in Steam.

Now you can use the button Save game menu ESC without the use of beverages

p
papanduro 22.03.20

When you make the mod, delete the profiles folder and we need a new way to start the game, otherwise some problems with saving.

l
lmperatorPC 22.03.20

Comrades, is it possible to increase the number of saves?

n
nibler99 22.03.20

kodef
All over the place, where one place is located? A friend asks my sohranki, and I have no idea where they are)

J
JDLJ 22.03.20

nibler99
C:\Users\123\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves