3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 22.03.20 09:27 pm

How to play on the consoles (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys like you have played on consoles? Freezes,bugs, etc.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitrii 22.03.20

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
now you will say that 4K on the eye is 60 fps and a single frieze

J
JonDocker 22.03.20

Hitrii
about Ultra settings not said)

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 22.03.20

Hitrii
It's more about the PC.

M
Marvelosi 22.03.20

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six

Like all games on the console, drop in FPS at 30 frames, not the opportunity to go further in the story due to a bug not douse to launch an attack on R2.

Want money now, and the patch coming out in early March, so the Developers announced good news.

In Social networks overseas and even(very little) just destroy the developers, stupid please fix one point with a button.

The former employee intervened and said patch so long is because they are all on vacation leave=) in Short, there Blazes especially Twitter=)

To be honest I do not write off a ridiculous pass, run the world shake nawaki, has already amassed 51 tyschyu gold. The lockpicking was very easy, stupidly upgrade was necessary.

211186 22.03.20

Marvelosi
Next patch I think will fix severe bugs

A
Alex Korn 22.03.20

Playing on the PS4. Sooo long to boot!
Normally in villages, in towns regular load. The first flight happened after 4 hours of play in the house of a butcher. There was a bug with R2, but I have sinned in your controller. Moved by R1 and passed. The game itself is like, but a great lover. I Reconstructor, this is the reason:)

L
Lord_Mouse 22.03.20

Marvelosi
you can read more about breaking locks ? what perks are needed? skill is pumped only a successful/unsuccessful hacking or is there any other way ? As far as hell breaking in the future after 20 hours of play ? (played only 10)

M
Marvelosi 22.03.20

Lord_Mouse

Get 3rd level skachaite perk, on a solid pick and everything will soon become easier. Next comes the relief at the 6th level hacking, it will be easier to go pick, that is not a turnover to break. After the 8th level means the ability to open difficult locks, after the 10th is Very complicated, to this point must be stupid predecide all.

After 20-25 hours amassed 51 a thousand gold and 34 Schnapps + 10-15 stolen.

Honestly, most are not of the spindle so just happened to be burglary, though in the beginning not understanding it seemed a hell of a mix=)

L
Lord_Mouse 22.03.20

Marvelosi
thank you) informative.