3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 22.03.20 09:27 pm

Where taxes after meeting with Cleopatra? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Before meeting Cleopatra did everything you could,now where not to turn up everywhere are cutting red skull with two blows.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 22.03.20

the side effects come in, since many of them will help to fill the level. In the story it is better to go with 30 levels.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 22.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Not of this be. If you really did everything you can do, you would exceed the level of current opponents two times (if not included fit levels under your current one). So run the question marks, additional quests polypanel, visit areas that are appropriate for the current level (on the map it is written) - and all will be well.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.03.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
Did everything even the fucking chests was looking for,killed two hunters 20 and level 21 to 23.

A
AnPei 22.03.20

Not is this normal after 17 hours 15-th level. Key tasks 18 and 38. 18 killed with two strikes and what to do. Left running pumped. That's why the game is so beautiful wherever sunsya.

x
xXHASLXx 22.03.20

her slave)

J
Jon Sneg 22.03.20

if you passed pobochki, side effects to where your level is already a noob, then netopi and go KV complete!!

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 22.03.20

go to near the point I was not killed!

G
GeraSP 22.03.20

Oh, and I'm gradually going through the location for the area... Passing all the signs of interest and effects. It is in my opinion the best version of the passage Origins.

S
StormX07 22.03.20

All the same, even the Pyramids did not immediately go. First got to wife. Logically the same.

W
WorLing 22.03.20

In her bunk, she's sexy... I think I have not reached. But like Caesar, the fuse, and I look trust. And Katy Perry...