3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiDDan71 22.03.20 09:27 pm

Multiplayer in the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, if the Witcher was the multiplayer,what was it? Share your fantasies)
20 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.03.20

Ala Dark souls).

K
Krrrva 22.03.20

Can't imagine multiplayer in the Witcher. And enough to create different fludilka

A
Anastasiya Kabanova 22.03.20

Oh do not even know

W
Widukind 22.03.20

RiDDan71
it would be a plotless fights-training between wizards with the full builds and the constraints preventing noticeable differences in level and gear. Very occasionally this would

S
Sergey 82 22.03.20

RiDDan71
Just to add multiplayer to the game is unlikely. Too much of the plot. dialogues, cut-scenes... But I guess you can add specially designed mission where Geralt can join Lambert and Eskel (live players). PVP arena...

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Widukind
It would be interesting to play

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Sergey 82
What type of cooperative,it was interesting to play with a friend so

T
Tok-220v 22.03.20

if it would be a Multiplayer game would not be as swanky as pay more attention to multiplayer than the game alone, this game does not need it.

B
BatmanWayne221 22.03.20

RiDDan71
Bayan.

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Don't understand why everyone is so negative topic. Often after watching a video where any build is considered as nagyberki and super-efficient and want to check how he's so MNA really. But in single player it all depends on the player, from the ratio of the levels with the enemy, the animation settings (such as school roach uses realistic animations and advanced target selection), personal preferences (such as the ones you despise alchemy, while others prefer it to other branches), that is, to objectively assess the build impossible. But if we had two of the Witcher with the same levels and equipment, then fighting for them against each other we could really know which build is more effective

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Widukind
Someone intelligent wrote really interesting and useful review and for sharing your opinion,and your opinion I agree it would be as rational to know what works and what doesn't

H
Hattack 22.03.20

RiDDan71
Yeah... Only themselves imagine the party digging at six in the accident gravoglas or Griffin. There, in the game, all the evil spirits still on the loading screen in the ground to the core bury.

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Hattack
Ahah,Warlocks, all evil is afraid of,well 6 players is too much of course,but these modes could add complexity and health of the boss.

H
Hattack 22.03.20

RiDDan71
It's all the same, will look like a knife fight in the Elevator.

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Hattack
Not the fact,for example in far cry 4 doesn't look like that

H
Hattack 22.03.20

RiDDan71 wrote:
for example in far cry 4 doesn't look like that
What does Farkray??? No need to compare something that has no point of contact. Moreover, this Ubisoft, which initially priority for Moldavia per game.

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Hattack
I gave the example of the regime,and not the game itself since there is a separate mission (additional) which can be played with a friend, you connect the other and you carry out a mission.

W
Widukind 22.03.20

Hattack
I mean not with monsters, battles, and duels between wizards one on one. It is clear that from the point of view of the plot it can be justified only as training, but still it would be interesting. Something like a tournament in Tossene, but without the restrictions on potions and skills

R
RiDDan71 22.03.20

Widukind
ahh, well, that too would look very good)

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

BATTLE ROYALE