3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RED_ALERT1221 22.03.20 09:28 pm

Standing side job (Dying Light)

I went through a jealous traceur where with the volcano in the distillation and he gave me a measly 2 dollars but in line the guy who makes the super machete at the end of the prize . Tell us about the awards in all lines . And another question here I was talking about the sword of the angel and that his receipt associated with the quest dude with a super machete. Quest where I went to take the sword of the angel
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hell666Imp 22.03.20

this drawing

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 22.03.20

I don't remember names )))) In the old town about Meteorite fragments pass ....A lot of new and interesting to learn ) In the first city with lights on the bridge - the same rules ))

P
PETRUHATRAKTOR 22.03.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
With bulbs generally a tin, I almost gray it was.I smoked half a pack of cigarettes and a mouse it was possible to twist,wet...ka was.

p
popadopulus 22.03.20

RED_ALERT1221
sword Angela is not literally a sword and a drawing for a quest to kill the Troll in the yard for the girls.
in the subject reference is made to the steam website http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/chetrteg_dlya_kuvaldi-851615 also in the topic description of Goodies for side quests

r
roskomnadzornyy 22.03.20

very pleased with the type of alcohol bear to brow he's having a baby the end pleased)
and when should you go to the Museum there is the type with the human chit-chat about the Museum and he will give the quest a very sad mission in the game for me

r
roskomnadzornyy 22.03.20

the sword of the angel this drawing is the type of electricity and fire at the same time

R
RED_ALERT1221 22.03.20

palocci with a plot I and so pass I asked about the side effects with the combat challenges and parkour

R
RED_ALERT1221 22.03.20

popadopulus
at what point of the plot of this quest

p
popadopulus 22.03.20

RED_ALERT1221
it is not in the plot but when the DOP is sent to the house where a man staged a kindergarten - so in this house little girl gives this quest, in this house if a bear pink ten times click, it will explode and you'll get a drawing on a unique grenades

m
mdskzo 22.03.20

PETRUHATRAKTOR
I was the first time this mission the night wore on, evening came, the night gathered the bulbs and until the morning on the bridge archipelago. and when pereprohodil came in the afternoon and everything is OK, only some of the light bulbs the current beat

p
paleruga930 22.03.20

RED_ALERT1221
he gives the recipe if I'm not mistaken

M
Moretc 22.03.20

How to successfully complete the mission the butcher fracture 25 feet?
Passed!)