3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 22.03.20 09:28 pm

Atmospheric game (Subnautica)

Quite accidentally stumbled on the game on the Internet. Looked at the description and I download (pirate). Literally stuck from the first minute. Struck by the beauty of the underwater world
Polarisavenue technology,pumping, and water craft, the search for the necessary materials, food and water. For more than 15 hours played, gradually mastered, but there is still a lot of kilometers of deep space.
I recommend Wildstar to studying and passing.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.03.20

Berillium
I miss her too a suggest. The other day, probably swing. But there is one drawback, very much pushes the game because for me he is a cartoon. And I hate games with such graphics(((( So, how I look, and even once launched a cardboard Borderlands and cartoon Bioshok, it was almost problemalso!( Could barely stand an hour in them and immediately deleted! But zobnatica dare to bet. In pendosovsky forums dudes foaming at the mouth to choke, telling me to play it only in VR. Damn, but I can't( Say that the immersion in this game and emotions so much that the Witcher 3 and the second paste was not around!!!! I was already scared, so what they see this) Can really this game need a VR helmet and just? The game is very demanding?

G
Golova Niksona 22.03.20

We really appreciate your opinion (none)

B
Berillium 22.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
The game is very demanding?
But I would not say. Uploading landscape it is often in the game, it is a feature, but to explore the underwater world, gradually sinking deeper and deeper...kind of romantic. This is normal as no mans sky, but under water...Personally I like such games assasin origin I at all did not touch! Do not impose anything on anyone, try.

p
pump_plus 22.03.20

Hard screwed 3D vision, you can play, but small bugs and ghosting spoils the game. The effect is awesome day or night from luminous objects are distorted. In this mode becomes more pronounced, the textures are low RES, especially on land, but still cool. Even scary to imagine what will be in the VR. Teksturki better, but would add weather effects - the game prices would not, and so their 500 p. fully fulfills.

L
L.F-4449 22.03.20

he is already 17 hours played!and this is the only way to tell the house decided to build!
I do not know my gtx 660 is coming!the computer optimized disabled all unnecessary!and pulls!

W
Wolf347 22.03.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Can really this game need a VR helmet and just? The game is very demanding?
On the titans it safely fly in any resolution! On other graphics cards hard brake!

p
pump_plus 22.03.20

W_A_R_P 73 On the titans she is safely flying in any resolution! On other graphics cards hard brake!
on 1060 with 3D vision without brakes goes, and it's the same 2 frames as in VR

W
Wolf347 22.03.20

pump_plus
In resolution 800x600???)))

A
Alexandrtetera1989 22.03.20

Guys, played in Beta version last year... Installed the game again after release .... Iglulik generally bombeznaya... the sea and the seafood well done... even on low and medium graphics settings (alas, video does not pull 2GB max) environment looks great... Everything is sooo beautiful and atmospheric...
There is one minyak... Immediately noticeable that the authors were high in the underwater world of the Island... prorecovery not bad(not over!), but the questions remain. But the Aurora proresvera sloppy... + just in Aurora will easily fail under texture...

But in General, I advise everyone... minus a lot less than pros.. and so atmospheric, lively and beautiful counterpart to remember does not work

N
NightHawkreal 22.03.20

There would be a good combat animation turned out, but these developers are afraid of the high co-op will succeed.

E
EMPs 22.03.20

NightHawkreal
Koop - simplification of gameplay. the cartoon do not understand in which plane PVP in statish?

On the game I liked, although I in depth sometimes do not want to, specifically because of the inhabitants. Played since release, bugs were not. Only here the lights fall somewhere (island, Aurora) and personally two times through the texture passed (cave medusah mushrooms and about our capsules), but nothing like this. Conservation help)

N
NightHawkreal 22.03.20

EMPs
I'm talking about then.

B
Berillium 22.03.20

While below 300 meters did not go down...Although pumped moth in terms of immersion. The base was built in the beginning of the game, near the escape pods. The only thing that is annoying to constantly return to base to bring the minerals. Will need more resources and build bases a couple of pieces still. Already equipped at its base nest
Spoilers double bed, put onion trees, was to find a drawing of a large aquarium and charge energoaqua.